• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Do you smoke pot?

Cuban

Onyx user!
O F said:
like you said it's a plant... you can grow plants.

Yeah but there are consequences. It's not like I can grow it and go on with my day. Putting your life on the line over a plant. Illegal or not, sounds pretty crazy. Plus, at this age most kids do it BECAUSE it's illegal. Everyone's always saying that it relieves your stress and shit. What stress bro? You're a fucking kid and there's people who go through worse and don't have half of what you have. (not talking to you directly btw I'm speaking generally.)

glocktd

Omnipotent said:
And what sport do you play? I'm guessing you never attempted wrestling, so you're not qualified to say shit. The conditioning, practices, and the matches are more difficult than anything you have under your belt. 

OT (focused more on the weed): Like I said before, I smoke frequently. It is definitely a myth. People that fuck up their lungs usually smoke blunts (and a lot are cigarette smokers as well).

Gor said:
@Shout I smoke everyday and I am fit can run quite well as well. Just have to excercise regularly and your lungs will remain healthy

a lot of the people where im from smoke "back woods" and their lungs are fucked I assumed that was all weed

Omnipotent

Onyx user!
Shout said:
a lot of the people where im from smoke "back woods" and their lungs are fucked I assumed that was all weed
Yeah, that shit is stupid. That is a "once in a blue moon" type of thing.

Gor

Washed IG Plug
@Shot Backwood is a type of blunt and blunts are all I smoke mane

Mistake

Smoke weed everydayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Jukebox

Power member.
I smoke a lot in all honesty..
I have cut down A LOT, but I still smoke at least 2g's a week, which still isn't TOO bad, or TOO good.

Gor said:
@Shot Backwood is a type of blunt and blunts are all I smoke mane

Backwoods <3 it's lit :D
Smell is kinda funny, but the high is worth it.

airease

Legions said:
Hey im just wondering how many people on this site are pot heads besides me haha do comment if you are or if u drink or  do some synthetic drugs or whatever.
                                                                                       (i only smoke and drink)

im pretty fucked up rn tbh haha

aNz

User is banned.
I injected 4 marijuanas and lived.

Praise me my fellow stoneheads.

smalls

Power member.
i smoke pot, but i think the craziest thing i've ever done was coke.

Dissolve

Onyx user!
'Pot' is such a parents word lol but yeah i burn like every other day. I sometimes drink but mainly just smoke

Jaii

Nope, never will either. I'd prefer to stay away from all drugs but Glue.

Worry

Jaii said:
Nope, never will either. I'd prefer to stay away from all drugs but Glue.

i glue my asscheeks together all the time

Pimpin

User is banned.
Smoking is not good you can get cancer. Be smart live smart.

#LetsMakeAmericaGreatAgain