• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Do you believe that Obama should be president?

Veteis

Yea he should be President. It's not easy maintaining control when your country seems to be against you plus all the pressure he has to fix up all these problems especially with the oil spill. I would have longed cracked.

Danger Close

Onyx user!
Name me 3 things that Obama has done.

Oh, wait let me.

1.) Oil Spill still going on.
2.) Went against the American people.
3.) Put us even more in debt.

[HF]AtotheZ

You do realize that he's spent more in a year then bush did in BOTH terms combines[8 years]??

Zennywop

User is banned.
Well the finicial debt crisis was not his fault. That was the AMERICAN STOCK PLAYERS that buy way to many shares then sell for like $4 ..... Also, he needed to pay of the finanicial crisis because if he didnt, amercia would be a craphole (even more of a craphole, lol jks).

Danger Close

Onyx user!
Zennywop said:
Well the finicial debt crisis was not his fault. That was the AMERICAN STOCK PLAYERS that buy way to many shares then sell for like $4 ..... Also, he needed to pay of the finanicial crisis because if he didnt, amercia would be a craphole (even more of a craphole, lol jks).

Let's go back to Ronald Regan.

When companies went in debt, did the government ever mix in with it and pay it off? No, they didn't. Those were the years that United States were at it's best.

V1RU5

Obama is BLACK!!! Jks lol, I think he is a good president.

You should all go watch this video :p

He's Barrack Obama!

Why can't we post youtube videos in these forums?

BlackRa1n

Onyx user!
V1RU5 said:
Obama is BLACK!!! Jks lol, I think he is a good president.

You should all go watch this video :p

He's Barrack Obama!

Why can't we post youtube videos in these forums?

because there is no youtube Mycode in this forum Yet

DotDot

I believe he is doing a good job, he hasn't done anything spectacular yet although i think if we give him time it will turn the US around.

Danger Close

Onyx user!
DotDot said:
I believe he is doing a good job, he hasn't done anything spectacular yet although i think if we give him time it will turn the US around.

Yea, almost going to nuclear war with NK. That's a spectacular thing.

Elzar

If McCain was in office i don't think he could do much better with the economy the way it is now.

Solidify

I agree that he is fit for the job although he has made promises that he has still yet to deliver. But again, which US president hasn't?

Fireren

Well. He's better than the last one, and so far he hasn't fked anything up. But then again, he hasn't done much...

I'm neutral to the topic, leaning on a no a bit, if Obama doesn't fix some major issues... But yeah...

Shablo5

Miss Hannah Minx said:
Name me 3 things that Obama has done.

Oh, wait let me.

1.) Oil Spill still going on.
2.) Went against the American people.
3.) Put us even more in debt.

#1 - Absolutely nothing compared to practically causing genocide in a country for greed (IRAQ WAS FUN RITE? LOLOL WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION N SHIT YO, HOT DAMN)
#2 - I hear being vague gets your point across. Try harder please.
#3 - NO WAY. AMERICA HAS HAD A PRESIDENT THAT PUT IT IN DEBT? EVEN MORE SO IN A DEPRESSION? AWWWWWWW SHIT SON THE WHOLE COUNTRIES WACK NAO

You're a joke. Die in a fire.

Fireren

Shablo5 said:
#1 - Absolutely nothing compared to practically causing genocide in a country for greed (IRAQ WAS FUN RITE? LOLOL WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION N SHIT YO, HOT DAMN)
#2 - I hear being vague gets your point across. Try harder please.
#3 - NO WAY. AMERICA HAS HAD A PRESIDENT THAT PUT IT IN DEBT? EVEN MORE SO IN A DEPRESSION? AWWWWWWW SHIT SON THE WHOLE COUNTRIES WACK NAO

You're a joke. Die in a fire.
Were not comparing him to other presidents. Were simply stating what HE has done.