• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

DMT vs LSD experiences

Slay

User is banned.
DMT smells like bleach if I remember correctly and the high is nice.

Lame123

DMT and LSD are completely different psychedelics, why compare them?

Iv never tried DMT before but iv heard its similar to Salvia but a lot more intense.
LSD is just really introspective and a great way to explore yourself on a deeper level.

But i would not recommend taking either just to get "high". Lucy can be an unforgivable bitch if you treat her wrong.

peace.

Random

Lame123 said:
DMT and LSD are completely different psychedelics, why compare them?

Iv never tried DMT before but iv heard its similar to Salvia but a lot more intense.
LSD is just really introspective and a great way to explore yourself on a deeper level.

But i would not recommend taking either just to get "high". Lucy can be an unforgivable bitch if you treat her wrong.

peace.
That was the @'lame123'est reply I've read today.

If you've not used dmt you cannot comment on it.

Fireworks

User is banned.
I've taken LSD before. I ate something with it, didn't kick in till I woke up 8 hours later. I was hearing and seeing things, learned a lot about the world, took a walk through the park of gods and came back down. It was awesome.

Would like to try DMT sometime though.

Disgrace

User is banned.
LSD fucked me up, I had one of the worst trips ever. I literally wanted to die, I can't remember the trip too much /:.
DMT the same thing but its more calming but intense at the same time. I can barely remember this trip.

Lame123

Random said:
That was the @'lame123'est reply I've read today.

If you've not used dmt you cannot comment on it.
Nigga pls, he made a thread and I stated my opinion breh. Take a chill pill then go for an @poop

<3

Haha this thread is so @random

Also still waiting for my song. Kinda hyped about it tbh.

I folk it spooky nan

Wax

User is banned.
I have done LSD several times but not DMT. Personally love LSD though.

Random

Lame123 said:
Nigga pls, he made a thread and I stated my opinion breh. Take a chill pill then go for an @poop

<3

Haha this thread is so @random

Also still waiting for my song. Kinda hyped about it tbh.

I folk it spooky nan
Still perfecting my sang voice so i can sang about dem american gurls, lol

some time I'll get it down

Goz

Hassam said:
For those who have taken both of these drugs, what have your experiences been like. I have yet to try DMT so I have no say in this as of right now. But I'd like to hear stories from who have 

Drink, do tab then go on an adventure with friends.

Croak

In no way would I compare DMT to LSD. LSD tripped me out for months and completely changed my character. DMT was more instant and lasted maybe 20 minutes at the most. One thing I gathered from DMT was it really changed my perspective on life, it's a completely different world man. I did not take it around big bodies of water but it intensifies the high if you go to a open body of water.

old

Well I've never taken LSD, but let me tell you about two of my DMT trips.

1st time: At a friends' house. Psychedelic Rock was playing (The Zombies - Your Woman). So I'm about to take the hit of it out of this oil burner, and holy shit I felt like a crackhead holding that pipe lmao. So I hit that shit deep. It has a taste which seems vaguely familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I hold this hit as long as possible, and slowly exhale. I just lied down on his bed and closed my eyes. And in my head, I felt as though I had shrunk down inside myself and was walking around in my own mind. Everything around me in this dream land was flashing and very colorful (I attribute this to the music I was listening to). It felt as though I was in a different dimension. I was warping to different places but none that I know of. there was no land, nothing I could see or make out, just a bunch of colorful nothingness. The next thing I know, this floating mass of some sort was hovering near me. I didn't feel fear or happiness, I just stared at it. It seemed to want to communicate something to me. I didn't understand what because there was no sound. this thing was just hovering there in place in front of me and It seemed as though we were communicating on a telepathic level. I didn't directly understand any information that was shared with me by this neon, floating, glob of energy because the information wasn't being relayed to me in any way. It just placed whatever it was trying to communicate into my mind. I was standing there looking at for what seemed hours, it felt crazy long. Suddenly, it just sort of turned to nothingness, and all the color faded. At that point, I just opened my eyes. I asked my friend what time it was, as I thought that I had been 'asleep' for like 3-5 hours. I was told that only like 15 minutes passed. When I came back to myself (took like another minute for the sleepiness to wear off), I had such a deeper perspective of everything. I would say that it was an experienced that changed me, but for the better. It seemed as if I had gained nothing, but I had a strange feeling of acquiring a huge amount of knowledge.

If you plan on trying DMT, make sure you have some happy music on. It highly effects the trip at hand.
Let me know if you found this interesting, and I'll share my second experience as well.

Blender

Onyx user!
I now want to try both of these....Not sure how I feel about that though...

Hassam

User is banned.
old said:
Well I've never taken LSD, but let me tell you about two of my DMT trips.

1st time: At a friends' house. Psychedelic Rock was playing (The Zombies - Your Woman). So I'm about to take the hit of it out of this oil burner, and holy shit I felt like a crackhead holding that pipe lmao. So I hit that shit deep. It has a taste which seems vaguely familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I hold this hit as long as possible, and slowly exhale. I just lied down on his bed and closed my eyes. And in my head, I felt as though I had shrunk down inside myself and was walking around in my own mind. Everything around me in this dream land was flashing and very colorful (I attribute this to the music I was listening to). It felt as though I was in a different dimension. I was warping to different places but none that I know of. there was no land, nothing I could see or make out, just a bunch of colorful nothingness. The next thing I know, this floating mass of some sort was hovering near me. I didn't feel fear or happiness, I just stared at it. It seemed to want to communicate something to me. I didn't understand what because there was no sound. this thing was just hovering there in place in front of me and It seemed as though we were communicating on a telepathic level. I didn't directly understand any information that was shared with me by this neon, floating, glob of energy because the information wasn't being relayed to me in any way. It just placed whatever it was trying to communicate into my mind. I was standing there looking at for what seemed hours, it felt crazy long. Suddenly, it just sort of turned to nothingness, and all the color faded. At that point, I just opened my eyes. I asked my friend what time it was, as I thought that I had been 'asleep' for like 3-5 hours. I was told that only like 15 minutes passed. When I came back to myself (took like another minute for the sleepiness to wear off), I had such a deeper perspective of everything. I would say that it was an experienced that changed me, but for the better. It seemed as if I had gained nothing, but I had a strange feeling of acquiring a huge amount of knowledge.

If you plan on trying DMT, make sure you have some happy music on. It highly effects the trip at hand.
Let me know if you found this interesting, and I'll share my second experience as well.
That's a crazy ass experience. I definitely need to try DMT as soon as possible 

Croak

Hassam said:
That's a crazy ass experience. I definitely need to try DMT as soon as possible 
Be careful who you get the drug from man, it's a completely hand made drug and can be deadly if not made correctly.