• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Diverity.net - Deep into Creativity

Deathwish

Onyx user!
Diverity said:
Deathwish said:
Scenery said:
Ponies pls.

Nobody on the forums like ponies :(
Guess they're just deprived.

Our next goal is to get many more players on forum so it gets active with a TeamSpeak 3 server active aswell.
I love ts3 :) I used to be in a guild on RS and we would talk about the wierdest things. There was this guy who would always put the windows default pictures as his avatar and it was so damn funny!

Diverity said:
Deathwish said:
Scenery said:
Ponies pls.

Our next goal is to get many more players on forum so it gets active with a TeamSpeak 3 server active aswell.
I love ts3 :) I used to be in a guild on RS and we would talk about the wierdest things. There was this guy who would always put the windows default pictures as his avatar and it was so damn funny!

Diverity

Deathwish said:
Diverity said:
Deathwish said:

Diverity said:
Deathwish said:

Double quotes !
Anyway, you have an idea on how to make the TS3 active ?

Deathwish

Onyx user!
Diverity said:
Deathwish said:
Diverity said:

Diverity said:

Double quotes !

Pay people to join.

Mitch

Onyx user!
is this and safe and many people play and hows the leveling?

Tyler-

Onyx user!
Looks very indepth!

Diverity

Deathwish said:
Diverity said:
Deathwish said:

Double quotes !

Pay people to join.

Haha, I am not that rich. :p