• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Disturb's FREE swapping servive!

RPG

User is banned.
Reason why you should choose me - I have SUPER fast internet and am positive that I will beat many people's turbo... if by chance I lose and you're account is lost, then I will pay you however the @ is worth.

What I can swap:
XBOX
Instagram
Twitter
Tumblr

ToS:

- Must not have history of scamming.

- Cannot be trading, YOU MUST HAVE ACCESS![/size]

Gᴀɢᴇ

User is banned.
This account was hacked once (Blast) and I got scammed and never got $140. By the way this was not to long a go just a heads if your trading an IG he would prob link his FB. I just want to make sure no one gets scammed so heads up.

Mojo

User is banned.
Dang man this seems like a great service. Never seen someone offering this that will refund you for the @ if they lose. I will definitely use you if I ever get my hands on any OGs. Thanks for this man!

Kay

Power member.
Why should I use you appose to someone else? What "turbo program" will you be using to successfully swap gamertags?

Thief

Kay said:
Why should I use you appose to someone else? What "turbo program" will you be using to successfully swap gamertags?
um... maybe because he is the only one that wil pay u back if he looses the item lol

Kay

Power member.
Thief said:
um... maybe because he is the only one that wil pay u back if he looses the item lol

I only ask because some programs will get beat regardless of your internet connection.

Jason Segel

User is banned.
Kay said:
I only ask because some programs will get beat regardless of your internet connection.

Not necessarily. Successfully swapping your handle almost completely relies on the program although there is a fair bit of luck involved. Although @Mike has his private turbo (only he has) and claims that it will beat out anyone, although this is most likely, it is just luck if you can beat that program manually.

Kay

Power member.
Ron Burgundy said:
Not necessarily. Successfully swapping your handle almost completely relies on the program although there is a fair bit of luck involved. Although @Mike has his private turbo (only he has) and claims that it will beat out anyone, although this is most likely, it is just luck if you can beat that program manually.

His program was a Multi-Turboer tho. I doubt it beats Geschenk

Jason Segel

User is banned.
@Kay I don't think he built a turbo for XBL... I don't know. I could be incorrect.

Plague

Power member.
I'll gladly go against you if you'd like. Just hit me up.

SOS

Gᴀɢᴇ said:
This account was hacked once (Blast) and I got scammed and never got $140. By the way this was not to long a go just a heads if your trading an IG he would prob link his FB. I just want to make sure no one gets scammed so heads up.

Are you talking about the instagram @Blast? If you are, then I own that now.