• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Discussion: Keep In Mind

Reality

User is banned.
That this and the other section still exist ^^

Since I love doing computing, if you have any small problems even feel free to post :evilgrin:

I could use some activity sometimes :pirate::pirate: as well as others trying to learn it.

Assangha

RE: Keep in Mind

Make some guides on virus removal, protection, ect. I'm sure more people will eventually make their way here. I'm not to interested in it though. It gets boring.

Reality

User is banned.

I guess I could make a what to do if you're infected thread ^^

I have to finish my training to fully take logs though :tongue:

ZainZilla

Reality said:
I guess I could make a what to do if you're infected thread ^^

I have to finish my training to fully take logs though :tongue:

Logs as in HJT logs? I'm pretty good at that... Where you study about it? I think I would like to look into it. I'd love to help people with Virus problems. *Flashbacks of virus* ... I'll never be the same...

Reality

User is banned.

HJT logs are more complex then one'd think, and I'd rather not share where :tongue: You'll have to find it on your own, nothing personal :blush:

There are many different training sites out there, you'll have no problem.

Reality

User is banned.

Is anybody interested in strengthening these sections?? If so I'll make some threads, (Non HJT Related).

Reality

User is banned.

Why make threads if everyone is just going to continuously post in the anime/general discussion?

Reality

User is banned.

Bad Blood if nobody is going to help the HJT Team I'm sure we can set up a basic malware removing / computer tech training, just so people at least know basics until somebody can come over and help. If we get Malware Boss (Harvey), to be more active and help out then he can assist us with that, and I'm sure Paradoxos will be back eventually. I have about... 16 more PLs before being an undergrad :pinch:

Reality

User is banned.

Meh. That's what I meant. Want to set something else up for tech support? I'll lead the group as well as Silver, I'm sure he'd be willing to take part with that, or you :smile:.

Paradoxos

Onyx user!

Bad Blood™ said:
Getting the Malware Removal Team in motion now.

I need to know what this is going to be about exactly, before you make me proposals. :tongue:

Reality said:
Bad Blood if nobody is going to help the HJT Team I'm sure we can set up a basic malware removing / computer tech training, just so people at least know basics until somebody can come over and help. If we get Malware Boss (Harvey), to be more active and help out then he can assist us with that, and I'm sure Paradoxos will be back eventually. I have about... 16 more PLs before being an undergrad :pinch:

The problem with Harvey is that he has not graduated yet, making him unqualified to teach. Do not get me wrong, he is a knowledgeable person however he still requires more training.

Bad Blood™ said:
I refuse to make a HJT Team.Although this team will you HiJack This, I do not want the name to limit the group.

Who says that the HJT Team is limited to learning only HijackThis? I know, the name can be deceiving. If the history of how various security forums such as Bleeping Computer started is unknown to you, then let me tell you that it started with HijackThis as its only tool. It was and is called HJT Team in different forums for HijackThis is the main tool used, but that does not, in any way, imply that it is the only tool taught and learned.

Reality

User is banned.
HF already thinks we're a competing forum :eek:mg: