• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Dieselgaming.com || 17k Messages || 4.5k Threads || 8.4k Members

Azzid

Onyx user!
Come join me at dieselgaming.com 

Why ? 

We are a general and modding forums with very good stats! we have a awesome staff team including me as a admin ( Ryan ) 
Diesel Gaming is an experience all can enjoy. As we gradually grow, we form a welcoming embrace to all newcomers. We are constantly improving the site to feel more and more secure, active, and comfortable.
Diesel gaming also has a chatting system like most communities. You can PM one another individually. Or have a quick chat at the bottom. One of our objectives was for all users have the free will to communicate with one another.

Like most sites we always host contests, giveaways, and activities for users to take part in. We are very appreciative to all whom join our site, and are happy to giveaway money, cards, consoles, and games.

Our Membership is called Diamond and it is defiantly an exclusive one. We offer a whole separate forum section for only Diamond Members to take part in. As well as have a Badge & Name Color. More improvements towards this will be updated later on.

As we grow and grow into a bigger and more vast community, we will never forget why we created this site in the first place. To give an abundance of people the joy and comfort of our online community. To never leave a person filling empty or unwanted. We all care for one another, and only wish the best. Our site will work its way to the top, and during that journey everyone that takes part in helping us will not be forgotten.

If you wish to join our site please take time to view our contact list below. Thanks for taking the time to read this and hopefully join or take us into consideration.

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]http://prntscr.com/9ymg3g[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Current Stats [/font]

Discussions: 4513​
Members: 8459​
See you there 

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] [/font]

jason

Maybe, just maybe if you were actually serious about advertising your forum, you would spend longer than two minutes making a thread.

So much dedication.

Azzid

Onyx user!
Jason said:
Maybe, just maybe if you were actually serious about advertising your forum, you would spend longer than two minutes making a thread.

So much dedication.

I'm willing to make it better when I get the other admins input just awaiting them to get back to me and we have a lot to do in the site atm anyway

Nath

Your site isn't working for me. Should probably fix that.

Azzid

Onyx user!
Bump for this amazing site come join now looking for active members