• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Did we land on the moon?

Irelandrulz2

Onyx user!
I am a huge believer that the moon landing was fake, I have spent countless hours looking into it and have came to a conclusion it was fake, what I want to know is what are your opinions and why do you think that?
Cheers.

Buddy_mybb_import10515

I think it's fake because we can't do it now despite the many advancements we've made in the various fields that a trip to the moon involves.

Ryu™

Onyx user!
i think in both directions, i think we did land on the moon but i don't if you see what i mean, like the pictures they took look very fake, but i belive we got there because of the space stations up there, that my opion :D

Irelandrulz2

Onyx user!
kol360 said:
i think in both directions, i think we did land on the moon but i don't if you see what i mean, like the pictures they took look very fake, but i belive we got there because of the space stations up there, that my opion :D
The footage was definitely altered otherwise how else would the photo's be in color.
The problem wasn't getting to the moon, it was getting humans there, therefore robot's and satellites are definitely possible.

Zennywop

User is banned.
Wow, I must say i strongly urge you to change your mind on humans landing on the moon.

The USA and USSR spent BILLIONS-TRILLIONS on travelling to the moon and have succeeded many of times.

It was real footage, it is not a hoax.

Just my saying, but i really wish people would believe this.

Irelandrulz2

Onyx user!
Touche said:
Irelandrulz2, there is technology now that can convert black and white footage into colour. We can also still land on the moon and have done it before.
Exactly my point. They edited the photo's.

Zennywop said:
Wow, I must say i strongly urge you to change your mind on humans landing on the moon.

The USA and USSR spent BILLIONS-TRILLIONS on travelling to the moon and have succeeded many of times.

It was real footage, it is not a hoax.

Just my saying, but i really wish people would believe this.
Russia/USSR never got to the moon, they didn't think it was possible, and it was only billions no way near trillions, and the USA only succeed 6 times.

Pr0x!

I thiink yes, couse we are 2010 now we must did it.. [sorry bad english]

b-ball-1

I really don't know, I did see an episode of myth busters and they said that it could have been fake..hmm..

StoleMe

I don't get why people argue that it's fake, I mean, all that money spent had to go somewhere... And if they didn't land on the moon, where did they land?

Irelandrulz2

Onyx user!
StoleMe said:
I don't get why people argue that it's fake, I mean, all that money spent had to go somewhere... And if they didn't land on the moon, where did they land?
How do you know they actually spent the money?

Nicco

Onyx user!
Lol it's real. The Americans did land on the moon. It's just like 2012.
"Hey! Let's make tons of movies, books and cartoons that say the world will end in 2012! We'll make so much money!"
"OK!"
And the people that thought up with the idea of 2012 are rich.

Same goes for the people who perfectly photoshopped those 'fake' images.
I'm pretty sure NASA isn't stupid and would upload picture to the internet that are fake and say they are from the moon.

Buddy_mybb_import10515

Nicco said:
"Hey! Let's make tons of movies, books and cartoons that say the world will end in 2012! We'll make so much money!"
"OK!"

I'm pretty sure NASA isn't stupid and would upload picture to the internet that are fake and say they are from the moon.

I'm highly sure they didn't have photoshop back then...
But just think about it for a second... Have you seen some of the fake images people make nowadays? Then think back... do you think it would be that hard to make some shitty moon landing pictures that look fake with the kind of money our (The US) government spends on things?

Reality

User is banned.
I've never even thought of it to be fake tbh.

Irelandrulz2

Onyx user!
Nicco said:
"OK!"

Adobe Photoshop was created in 2003, that was way after most of the photo's and footage were published.
Well if the moon landing was fake then they would upload fake pictures wouldn't they.

Nicco

Onyx user!
Irelandrulz2 said:
Adobe Photoshop was created in 2003, that was way after most of the photo's and footage were published.
Well if the moon landing was fake then they would upload fake pictures wouldn't they.

Nevertheless, I'm sure that NASA isn't dumb.
They would upload a picture of the moon with the American flag illuminated and be like LOOK!
If they would fake it, they would have researched many things such as is there wind in the moon, gravity, light, stars, etc. BEFORE taking pictures.

Irelandrulz2

Onyx user!
Nicco said:
Nevertheless, I'm sure that NASA isn't dumb.
They would upload a picture of the moon with the American flag illuminated and be like LOOK!
If they would fake it, they would have researched many things such as is there wind in the moon, gravity, light, stars, etc. BEFORE taking pictures.
But they haven't uploaded a picture of that have they?
Also yea they would.... I don't get at what you're trying to say though?