• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Did this little kid kill it? Lmao

Verity

Power member.
I think he killed it lol 
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]He really hit the folks and when it says "make it go faster" I think he's got potential. [/font]

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/SfyFixpdri4[/video]

Rare

Hope you're kidding, I feel like this was @Color as a kid.

Verity

Power member.
Rare said:
Hope you're kidding, I feel like this was @Color as a kid.

Lmfao yeah I was joking, it's a pretty catchy song though. Lol it probably was him as a kid.

Verity

Power member.
Beam said:
Tbh he's got that flow. I see him Nae-Naeing in a American High School basketball gym any day now
Yeah he's got some potential, he's progressing everyday. He's got a bright future with hitting the whip and the nae-nae lol

coltie2

Ex-Staff
This is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen:( it brought back memories for the days in the old country. We used to churn butter and play with stick dolls. Mommy and dad didn't have a lot of money. We would often peal potatos. Without them we wouldn't have lunch to live on. God bless all the young nigguhs that are living their dreams and dancing to songs like this.

#makeamericagreatagain

Verity

Power member.
@Coltie2 Ah, man that was a beautiful story :( Glad I could help you reminisce, life must have been tough on the prairie. & Yea fam God bless all the trap nigguhs.

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
Ohhh @verity . You would have to put up a thread about a "Tractor". :( ..

Things are haunting me.

Verity

Power member.
Cupcake said:
Ohhh @verity . You would have to put up a thread about a "Tractor".  :( ..

Things are haunting me.
I'm sorry, [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]do you have a fear of tractors? /.\ I just wanted opinion on the kids dancing lol[/font]