• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Destiny - Clean Triple Down

Yui

Rare

Plays Destiny but didn't reply to my thread. ;(
What console you on? I should be getting 335 on 2 characters after my raids this week.

NULLNULLNULL

User is banned.
Yui said:
Hey it's a good game again. The new content update is fun.

I really want to come back but I'll probably be such ass at pvp and I'm gonna scream a lot.

Yui

Rare said:
Plays Destiny but didn't reply to my thread. ;(
What console you on? I should be getting 335 on 2 characters after my raids this week.
I play on the Xbox One. Sorry, I didn't see your thread.

Color

Yui said:
Hey it's a good game again. The new content update is fun.
Meh.  Nothing really changed.  Can't get back into it.  It just feels lazy at this point.  :/

Yui

Color said:
Meh.  Nothing really changed.  Can't get back into it.  It just feels lazy at this point.  :/
Well, there are a few new things to try. I mean there's always the Challenge of Elders and Winter's Run in the Taken form. They also added some Year 1 favourites to the game which are worth the grind for. To be fair though, the content will get boring real soon and yes, Bungie are being extremely lazy with the game. The update is good for a mini update but there needs to be something on a larger scale.

Color

Yui said:
Well, there are a few new things to try. I mean there's always the Challenge of Elders and Winter's Run in the Taken form. They also added some Year 1 favourites to the game which are worth the grind for. To be fair though, the content will get boring real soon and yes, Bungie are being extremely lazy with the game. The update is good for a mini update but there needs to be something on a larger scale.
It's just the fact that it's a different number on old shit, and PoE was ass the first time around, still ass this time around.  Lol.  Guess it's just not for me.  Let me kill crota's ugly ass again and slap atheon...

Yui

Color said:
It's just the fact that it's a different number on old shit, and PoE was ass the first time around, still ass this time around.  Lol.  Guess it's just not for me.  Let me kill crota's ugly ass again and slap atheon...
Man I would love it if they made Crota's End and Vault of Glass at 320 Light and 335 drops. Destiny would be revived.

Zeus

Hey add me I am a god at pvp.

Also color sucks don't listen to him

Mytho

Onyx user!
Haha great clip. Used to be really into destiny but the repetitiveness just made me cringe after a while. Will continue to play in Destiny 2!

Yui

Zeus said:
Hey add me I am a god at pvp.

Also color sucks don't listen to him
Sure mate will do. Send me a PM with your Gamertag and I'll add you tomorrow after school. We may only be able to talk on weekends though dependent on which timezone you're in.

Mytho said:
Haha great clip. Used to be really into destiny but the repetitiveness just made me cringe after a while. Will continue to play in Destiny 2!
Thank you! Yeah, Destiny can get repetitive. I took a break from it back in January due to the repetitiveness of it however after a few months of not playing and new content available it's far more enjoyable just like the good old Year 1 days.

Rare

Yui said:
I play on the Xbox One. Sorry, I didn't see your thread.
Pm me your tag, I'll add you if you'd like.