• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Derek Jeter

Fred Flinstone

User is banned.
Derek just won his last game at home with a walk-off single. I legit just cried watching that. I grew up watching him, and I have been lucky enough to meet/talk to him more than once. Greatest player to ever play anything.

#RE2PECT

Heroic

Power member.
it wasn't a walk off homerun lol, but yeah im a long fan and it sucks. I was waiting to see if someone would post about him

#RE2PECT

wall

Power member.
hes the real MVP, Im proud to own a world series signed Jeter jersey its my prized possession.

Random

No idea who he is, but if Fred like's him; then I like him.

Sam

Its said to see such a class act retire. I feel so old seeing all these great yankees go. (Jeter, Rivera, Mussina and Posada)

I bet he doesnt play the fenway series.

Cain

User is banned.
Jeter is alright, but I still think Lebron is the best short stop to ever play the game.

Rambo

User is banned.
I have always had respect for that man but growing up a Redsox fan I hated him also.

Fred Flinstone

User is banned.
Cheeto said:
It was a walk-off single lmfao xD????

Yeah I know lol. I was tired as fuck writing that. While watching the game I was writing 2 papers and finishing some math. Fuck school.

Cheeto

Onyx user!
Fred Flinstone said:
Yeah I know lol. I was tired as fuck writing that. While watching the game I was writing 2 papers and finishing some math. Fuck school.
Lmfao I feel you bro. I actually enjoy school does I want an education. Hoping to be rich!

Fred Flinstone said:
Lmfao I feel you bro. I actually enjoy school does I want an education. Hoping to be rich!