• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Depressed's Pardon Request

Depressed_Guest

(Wow, It has been a while since i've been on this site lol)

So, Some may remember me, Some may not, I was know n as @Aries or@Depressed (depending on when you met me.) I was an active, legit dealer on the site, and made a couple friends doing so, Nevertheless, I was framed for scamming after a gave my email (which i forgot was linked to my fk and my kik) to @Anime for a Google Play Refund. Being the retarded 14 year old that i am, I didn't think much of it and didn't think he would do anything and thought he would delete the info after. Well, I was wrong, while I was playing Bo2 one day, I checked my phone and saw an email from Google saying my email had been deleted. I went to check my kik cause my Friend was using my Gmail to build my Clash of Clans Bases (omg i sound like an absolute faggot lol) and remembered I changed the password since the last time he had it, but once I opened the app, I was signed out and the password was changed. Although I was able to recover the email, The damage was already done as I logged onto fk and say people neg repping me, I knew exactly what happened and tried clearing my name but failed as no one believed me considering he used my kik. I made a new kik and contacted @Agony who can vouch that i was innocent and told him what was going on. He verified that i didn't do and can do the same as of now, 

I never intended for this to happen and if I could change what happened, I would. 
I miss this site and wouldn't mind getting back into the community. 

Once again, I'm sorry to those who fell victim to this as much as I did.

Sincerly,
Depressed

Agony

discord: aguny
He did show me a decent amount of proof on kik. Maybe DWC for a year.

FeaR

Accepted : DWC 1 year
No marketplace activity
Please contact me on KIK: Tragic

If you need a new password etc.