• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Depressed

Seshh

dont know what to do me and my fiancee has just just finished we were been together for a year and i fucked up just jealousy i understand its my fault but i dont even know what to i cant even fucking breath and have heartache i think this isnt going to go away either i just am a worthless piece of shit a total jealous soft cunt and i admit im crying like a pussy idc what people think she deserved way better anyways i just dont know what to do i have no one to talk to or anyhting  can someone please tell me what ican do to overcome the pain ive tryed cutting but just hurts my family im stuck and lost and so fucking depressed feels like im trapped and i cant get my breath propperly

Jimmy Newtron

User is banned.
why are there so many depressing threads on this forum you're supposed to sell social mediums not post about how shitty your life is.

take it easy bro relax and smoke some weed

Agony

discord: aguny
She shouldn't have given you a reason to be jealous in the first place.

blast

Wow this shit is really depressing. "tryed cutting but just hurts" lol I'm sorry but that made me laugh.

Joker

agøny said:
She shouldn't have given you a reason to be jealous in the first place.

As true as that is, jealousy can actually be considered an illness that makes people suffer paranoia. They might think there girlfriend nipping to the shop to get some bread is them nipping out to chat-up the shop assistant. 

They over-exaggerate things and remember things from the past (Such as when she walked past her Ex from 3-years ago) as sad as it sounds, it's not easy. I have knowing people that have bad jealousy and it ruins relationships, the girlfriend feels trapped and doesn't know what to do.. things can end up controlling even.

I'm not accusing this guy, my only advice would be if you and her were serious about each other try and fix things, if she thinks you were too jealous then let her hang with her friends and turn your phone off for the night. Don't be worried, let this be a lesson. You can either lose her and watch her be happy with someone else due to you being jealous, or don't be jealous and have her.. instead think about how shes not going to run off with someone else and about how shes yours.

Seshh

Blast said:
Wow this shit is really depressing. "tryed cutting but just hurts" lol I'm sorry but that made me laugh.

no it hurts my family never said it hurts me but thnx glad a give someone a positive happy smile

Joker said:
As true as that is, jealousy can actually be considered an illness that makes people suffer paranoia. They might think there girlfriend nipping to the shop to get some bread is them nipping out to chat-up the shop assistant. 

They over-exaggerate things and remember things from the past (Such as when she walked past her Ex from 3-years ago) as sad as it sounds, it's not easy. I have knowing people that have bad jealousy and it ruins relationships, the girlfriend feels trapped and doesn't know what to do.. things can end up controlling even.

I'm not accusing this guy, my only advice would be if you and her were serious about each other try and fix things, if she thinks you were too jealous then let her hang with her friends and turn your phone off for the night. Don't be worried, let this be a lesson. You can either lose her and watch her be happy with someone else due to you being jealous, or don't be jealous and have her.. instead think about how shes not going to run off with someone else and about how shes yours.
thnx but we tryed 3 times and i just couldnt help it i have paranoia you are right we kept going then coming back because i know i wanted her but the truth is im the on who asked to be engaged and she took me for granted and said i never even loved her but  thanks atleast i have sone good reply instead of all these taking the piss

Rare

Yeah I agree with @Revo music can completely change your mood, get better homie.