• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Depressed and just don't have a point in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambien

Shift said:
Then only spend your disposable income, some of y'all are spending your rent money on gamertags.
Some of these niggas on here be making bank, but some of these kids save up money to buy shit and then end up getting scammed by faggots, and I know use a mm, but some people here don't even know what that is telling from all these scam reports recently.

Shift

Power member.
Ambien said:
Some of these niggas on here be making bank, but some of these kids save up money to buy shit and then end up getting scammed by faggots, and I know use a mm, but some people here don't even know what that is telling from all these scam reports recently.
That's their fault for not taking proper precautions 

And OP if people are starting shit with you fuck them up, some kid wanted to start shit with me and lets just say I might have been one of the reasons he dropped out.  :   )

Gen

User is banned.
Ambien said:

I only have sympathy for people with real problems, not someone being naive on the Internet.

OP, take a break from the Internet if it's causing you such emotional problems.

Ambien

Rae said:
I only have sympathy for people with real problems, not someone being naive on the Internet.

OP, take a break from the Internet if it's causing you such emotional problems.
If he has problems, I don't find it funny to make fun of him for having them, but yes a break from the Internet is a good idea.

FredoSantana

User is banned.
Thank you all :) the majority of you gave me some really good ideas. I for sure will use them,

Ambien

Beam said:
Am i tripping out or did the FredoSantana i knew on this forum lose like 500 rep, and become suicidal over IG? I'm actually confused as fuck

LOOOOOL, he just took my username am still here

Glitch

User is banned.
Your igs and kiks are trash I don't understand why you would care so much about them

Revolt

Onyx user!
I feel bad for you but I mean.. I don't see how your life is all that bad.
Previous posts have solved your problems but I'm just in disbelief that you are suicidal over these things.

I mean.. Cutting yourself? It's time to take a break from the internet and get professional help man.

Status
Not open for further replies.