• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Depressed and just don't have a point in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FredoSantana

User is banned.
Okay the reason I am making this thread is not for people to feel sorry for me (Not like any of you do care) Or not to get rep out of people for feeling sorry for me I am making this thread because basically my life is just shitty overall and I just want to talk about it.

What goes on in my daily life.
So everyday I have to wake up at 5 am in the morning because my parents leave for work extremely early and I am busy watching my little brother who is 4 and he hit's and is always screaming at me and there is not anything I can do about it as he does not listen to me at all. So this makes me upset everyday honestly.

Then when it comes to online stuff.
Okay so when it comes to online stuff I mainly deal with ps3 and instagram.
When I get on instagram I get a bunch of hate from people because no one really likes me and they all say I am ugly or need to Kill my self and this legit hurt's my feelings because I am just a 14 year old kid just trying to relax than when I do deals with kids I get scammed everytime and I keep going first.

Everything i have been scammed out of (Attacks Practices xboxlives alarm The kik geography qcks e9t the ig backbone and the list goes on)
And than when it comes to ps3 
Everyone hate's me on there so I end up getting booted all day and i can't get online on anything most of the day. Plus I get made fun of alot for the way I look.

Let me explain why I don't go first.

I don't care who you are I have a really bad vibe going first to anyone I have really bad anxiety and start hypervertilating everytime I go first and they don't keep me posted or respond with the info right back. As I have been scammed to many time's and at this point when I got scammed out of alarm I started cutting myself.

My life just really sucks right now and I really might call it quits right here but I don't know any suggestions??
Bye.

Magnificent

Do u have a kik or something? I relate to this fully and I could help you.

Gen

User is banned.
Wait, not to hate or anything, but you self-harmed when you got scammed out of an IG or a Kik user? Seems like an over-reaction.

Money

User is banned.
Rae said:
Wait, not to hate or anything, but you self-harmed when you got scammed out of an IG or a Kik user? Seems like an over-reaction.

This ^ , its a username, get over it. Your problems are so minuscule it kills me just reading this because you in fact have food on the table, a nice place to sleep and no big problems. 

This fucking generation i swear.

Worry

you the type a kid to punch a baby dolphin and ask for a hug after

no one will ever go first to you stop being a pussy and go first it's a social media network

Worry

*makes thread on internet forum looking for sympathy*

*gets bullied*

FredoSantana

User is banned.
@The weeknd my kik is 802ivan i have been scammed out of all my good kiks ;(

Gen

User is banned.
*gets scammed because isn't careful*

*cries*

Gen

User is banned.
Marley said:
on god, i'm looking for the chill on this thread

none to be found...

error 404 sympathy and chill not found.

Random

Shift said:
Then use a fucking middle man and if you are scared then don't deal with anyone.
shafty add me on aim friend, need to chat sometime huh

Cred

I want to be nice but its hard. You can easily fix this.
1) shout at your brother and use force if necessary
2) delete your ig
3) make a new ps3 account.
If you don't get enough sleep, sleep earlier.

Hurt

I got depression, I know what shits like. Kik > cigrit
Message me there if you wanna rant or talk about shit, I'm not very good with helping but I'd be more than happy to try. Use a middle-man during deals, and never go first. Treat the selling of SMs as a store would, if you owned a store you wouldn't let someone take the product home before paying, so why go first with your SMs?

If you have a dynamic IP, just reset your modem and the IP will change. If you have a static, call up your ISP and let them know that people are DDoSing your IP constantly and perhaps they'll be able to help. Never thought you'd be the type to be feeling like this, thought you were constantly in the cut fucking niggas up. Anyway, if you wanna talk you have my kik now so feel free to HMU.

Cred said:
I want to be nice but its hard. You can easily fix this.
1) shout at your brother and use force if necessary
2) delete your ig
3) make a new ps3 account.
If you don't get enough sleep, sleep earlier.

His little brother is 4 he should most definitely not use force... Fredo you should raise your voice and get more serious with your brother to let him know you aren't going to take his shit anymore.
Don't delete IG, just block the faggots that are bullying you. They only get to you because you're allowing them :)
Again with PS3, block the faggots bullying you and try the thing I suggested in my last post :)

I agree with the sleep thing, you should get to bed earlier if you're feeling tired in the morning and you know you'll have to wake up for 5.

Ambien

Some people get scammed out of shit that's worth $400 and some of you idiots think that shit grows on trees some people pay with there IRL/Hard earned money for some of this shit and it sucks that you can't get your money back when stuff like that happens, and coming here and bullying someone who's going through some shit isn't even funny.

Slay

User is banned.
this seems like your internet life is shit. so why don't you go outside with some friends or something and just not use the internet? or realize that this is the internet and not everyone is going to like you or feel sympathy for you.

Shift

Power member.
Ambien said:
Some people get scammed out of shit that's worth $400 and some of you idiots think that shit grows on trees some people pay with there IRL/Hard earned money for some of this shit and it sucks that you can't get your money back when stuff like that happens, and coming here and bullying someone who's going through some shit isn't even funny.

Then only spend your disposable income, some of y'all are spending your rent money on gamertags.

Status
Not open for further replies.