• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

DemonForums.net | New Mixed Forum! | Unique Features!

NovaOMG

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace] [/font]

About Us:
Demon forums is a forum which allows users to post in all sorts of different categories. We are an active community full of users and very friendly interactive staff and admins. There is no real genre for the forum we suit all needs for everyone to be able to post everywhere! We have loads of custom plugins and we are constantly updating the website to suit your needs! If you want something else added then feel free to suggest whatever you want as we accept almost all things that we feel are generally beneficial to us!

Why join us?
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]You should join us as we are a small growing community, so joining now will allow you to get known within the community so for when we grow bigger you can be one of those known members![/font]​
We are a great alternative to the other forums you see around us, why you ask?​
 We have a friendly and growing community.​
 We listen to YOU - the member​
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Expanding Marketplace including SM's, Virtual sales and much more.[/font]​
 Continually growing and improving the forum.​
We have so many of our own custom features, one of which is the very popular Rock Paper Scissors in which many of our users love! Our credits system works perfectly with betting and the lottery included in all of that. Our alerts system works a charm which allows you to all know if you have been quoted or if someone has commented on your thread!​
Not only that but we also have user tagging so if you want to mention someone you can do so quickly by tagging them and they will be notified!​

So what are you waiting for? Join us!

Cybers

User is banned.
you say custom yet you have the same exact theme edits as several other forums.

NovaOMG

Cybers said:
you say custom yet you have the same exact theme edits as several other forums.
The theme will be improved over time :)

I'll be updating the thread design on FK today hopefully! :)

Cybers

User is banned.
NovaOMG said:
Design? It's different themes. Do you mean the sidebar for Latest Activity? It's a plugin :)

He means for the stats at the bottom, and this was also Nath's & @Left's idea:

http://prntscr.com/9idokh

Why even call it custom? You probably have paid plugins at the most.

Nath

You copied Geek's Christmas box and he confronted you about that. You even asked him to find you a shade of green...

Cybers

User is banned.
NovaOMG said:
Yes i have paid custom plugins, i bought Userbar Hue and other things. There is so much competition in forums now a days it's unreal, the amount of people arguing with me about my forum because they have a forum is just stupid.
bruh you completely stole RF's upgrade, it's literally exactly the same, at least, change it up.

NovaOMG

Nath said:
You copied Geek's Christmas box and he confronted you about that. You even asked him to find you a shade of green...

Cybers said:
bruh you completely stole RF's upgrade, it's literally exactly the same, at least, change it up.
I've asked @Left for an Upgrade Page and i would pay him for it. The forum has just started.

Nath

NovaOMG said:
I've asked @Left for an Upgrade Page and i would pay him for it. The forum has just started.

His computer is broke at the moment and isn't returning till Monday/ Tuesday.

NovaOMG

Nath said:

Nath said:
His computer is broke at the moment and isn't returning till Monday/ Tuesday.
I have him on Skype. I'll speak to him Monday/Tuesday about it.

Cybers

User is banned.
NovaOMG said:
I have him on Skype. I'll speak to him Monday/Tuesday about it.
Next time you advertise via pm on my site it won't be pretty. This is a warning.

NovaOMG

Cybers said:
Next time you advertise via pm on my site it won't be pretty. This is a warning.
I don't even know your forum. Don't blame things on others.

Cybers

User is banned.
NovaOMG said:
I don't even know your forum. Don't blame things on others.
0u9IEg5.png

http://www.loungebb.net/user-43.html

Trophix

LOl look dude, the bottom line is your forum is ass and it wont ever be shit because everything is already stolen from forums that have surpassed you by far in activity and all. How're you gonna advertise on a website that a website you copy from pays to advertise on, LOL. Then the fact that you bring up the competition in forums, competition where? Reality forums is leaving your forum in the dust because it has a nice look with originality and its own content. I understand that you're looking to take someones stair and then find your own stair but how the hell you just gonna completely rip them?

Seriously, I plan on releasing my own forum soon, I'm working with Dynaxel right now for the theme and it wont resemble anyone elses. Don't release a forum if you don't have a custom theme already. No free themes will work well for you so you result to stealing someone else's work and thats not good at all. I literally cannot see anything "original" or "custom" on your forum. You have nothing but overly used boards on your forum. Then, your niche is hella saturated and everyone uses it as well. How do you at all hope to succeed? Maybe if you had some originality going on you could work the niche but naw bruh its just all bad, like seriously.

Props to the creators of Reality Forum for being so good that someone had to copy. But ehh, good luck op.

Nath

Trophix said:
LOl look dude, the bottom line is your forum is ass and it wont ever be shit because everything is already stolen from forums that have surpassed you by far in activity and all. How're you gonna advertise on a website that a website you copy from pays to advertise on, LOL. Then the fact that you bring up the competition in forums, competition where? Reality forums is leaving your forum in the dust because it has a nice look with originality and its own content. I understand that you're looking to take someones stair and then find your own stair but how the hell you just gonna completely rip them?

Seriously, I plan on releasing my own forum soon, I'm working with Dynaxel right now for the theme and it wont resemble anyone elses. Don't release a forum if you don't have a custom theme already. No free themes will work well for you so you result to stealing someone else's work and thats not good at all. I literally cannot see anything "original" or "custom" on your forum. You have nothing but overly used boards on your forum. Then, your niche is hella saturated and everyone uses it as well. How do you at all hope to succeed? Maybe if you had some originality going on you could work the niche but naw bruh its just all bad, like seriously.

Props to the creators of Reality Forum for being so good that someone had to copy. But ehh, good luck op.

Thanks! ;) But in all honestly. You should get a custom theme. Using Supreme Forums theme isn't good. Plus, I don't like the rounded off corners. I'd also suggest removing Board Statistics in the footer as you already have it as a side bar, then move the Top posters etc where that was, if you get what I mean.