• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

deletion of given reputation and (junking of threads is comfirmed for the end of may)

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!
i couldn't find any threads regarding deletion of rep and haven't seen any before asking for this feature back
i heard a rumor about the junking threads coming back but no definite answers
these used to be around and i would like to see them added back again
obviously these will only be for the users that have the required upgrades and there would be limitations on how many given reputations you would be able to delete in a single day

UPDATE: also the ability to junk threads has been confirmed for the end of this month https://www.forumkorner.com/thread-237981-page-2.html

Citrus

User is banned.
RE: deletion of given reputation and junking of threads

I agree. I feel removing of a given rep should be implemented again.

Homie

Philly said junking posts will be implemented by the end of the month.

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!

Homie said:
Philly said junking posts will be implemented by the end of the month.
mind linking the post and then i'll edit this

Jaii

I don't believe we should be allowed to delete reputation. Unless you are high ranked with the upgrades such as Power+ and Investors or Verified. It just confuses users when people rep users and then have deleted that reputation.

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!

Pandas said:
I don't believe we should be allowed to delete reputation. Unless you are high ranked with the upgrades such as Power+ and Investors or Verified. It just confuses users when people rep users and then have deleted that reputation.
yeah exactly with limitations i just typed this up quick and thought of that but didn't add it because i just wanted to get it up quick
i'll edit when i get home

Jaii

gunnar said:
yeah exactly with limitations i just typed this up quick and thought of that but didn't add it because i just wanted to get it up quick
i'll edit when i get home

Same with junking, everything like that kind of power should be for the high reputable part of the forum. Good idea though.

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!

Jaii said:
Same with junking, everything like that kind of power should be for the high reputable part of the forum. Good idea though.
i meant brought back for the users that had this ability before not for the one's that never had it

Jaii

gunnar said:
i meant brought back for the users that had this ability before not for the one's that never had it

Ah! I understand now. Still a good idea.

cas

Jaii said:
Or when they rep someone who repped them simply to get their rep up, wink, wink.

Jaii

cas said:
Or when they rep someone who repped them simply to get their rep up, wink, wink.

yes, wink wink nudge nudge ;) ;)

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!
@jaii @cas i didn't even think about this
edit so people don't try if it is brought back
i just mainly want to do it to delete rep i gave with stupid reasons

i'd like to hear some more opinions on the change to the removal of rep i suggested
maybe see what @philly says about this

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!
Philly said:
philly i think you misunderstood
i meant me being able to remove the rep that i give
i know there used to be a button next to the report button on rep that said delete or remove and that's what i'm referring to
i'm not referring to appealing reputations given by another user to myself