• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Default MyBB Images

Poseidon

Thanks for the help man, I am working on my new theme now!

OliverE

Power member.
Glad you like it, I still find myself downloading my own attachment every time I create a new theme.

343i

These are great! Thanks so much, it made creating a theme so much easier.

melawe

thanks for the tut. Looks like fun. :)

the panel_bg.gif and the tfoot_bg.gif files are missing.

OliverE

Power member.
with the default mybb theme, the tfoot image is the thead_bg.gif image, and the panel background is infact a colour.

melawe

Oliver Evans said:
with the default mybb theme, the tfoot image is the thead_bg.gif image, and the panel background is infact a colour.

Can you upload them so I can edit them and have the wright dimensions and an Idea of what color they should be?

OliverE

Power member.
As mentioned above the tfoot image is the thead_bg.gif image, so by uploading that image your getting exactly the same image as you already have lol.

If you want a differnet image in the tfoot, just duplicate the thead_bg.gif image, rename it to tfoot.gif or whatever you want change change the image to how you want it.

melawe

Oliver Evans said:
As mentioned above the tfoot image is the thead_bg.gif image, so by uploading that image your getting exactly the same image as you already have lol.

If you want a differnet image in the tfoot, just duplicate the thead_bg.gif image, rename it to tfoot.gif or whatever you want change change the image to how you want it.

Hmm, alright. One thing though, how can I know if I need to have a file named thead_bg.gif or tfoot.gif? I don't know a lot about Web programming, but in software development, you would have to name the file exactly the same(including capitalization and spacing), if you could help me with that, I can proceed with the theme. :)

Thanks.
-MEl

OliverE

Power member.
You can name the file what you want, but what ever you name it, you will need to change the global.css file to copy it.

lloydyuk

thanks, this is going to help me with my designing of a MYBB theme

melawe

Oliver Evans said:
You can name the file what you want, but what ever you name it, you will need to change the global.css file to copy it.

Ah, I see. Is the default name thead_bg.gif?

Thanks for your help. :)