• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Dear Professor

Cann!bal

Power member.
You are either incredibly intellectually dishonest or genuinely fucking retarded. I have the utmost contempt for shits like you who talk the talk but won't walk the walk. If you're going to call me out for being wrong and make a bigg deal out of it by making a thread just for it rather than leaving a reply on my thread - don't back out, close the thread and refuse to address my arguments like a complete pussy when I demonstrate how you're an utter fucking moron. I won't settle for bullshit tactics like that. It's completely unfair.

How am I suppose to respond to this? Holy shit. I'm totally speechless as I type this. I got you so mad and butt-hurt you had to make a thread attempting to "expose" me? Holy fucking shit. This is top tier cringe.

1.) I never said I disagreed with the position that desire is marker of sexual orientation. I made this point in my thread several times, you fucking dumbass.

"You can identify as straight and be sexually attracted to the same sex or whatever. My point is that in fluidity, we are essentially bisexuals since it's a mix."

"Yeah, you can suck and fuck as many dudes as you and identify as straight. This is part of fluidity. Your gender identity is determined by you."

2.) I never disagreed with the notion that we determine our sexuality, you dumb motherfucker. I made this point several times in my thread as well. Refer to the above.

3.) A scientific theory is not the same as a conventional theory. A scientific theory has plenty of evidence supporting its claims. Gravity is a theory. Evolution is a theory. Sexual fluidity isn't some baseless concept. We know it's a thing. Your source even acknowledges its existence. Read up, dumbcunt.

3a.) Are you even reading what you're quoting? That quote says we don't understand why women are more sexually fluid than men. How does this attack my argument at all? You don't even know what you're saying. You're so fucking dumb.

3b.) Holy shit, dude. How did you type this shit and not say to yourself, "Wait, this quote doesn't have any correlation to what I'm typing."? That quotes says we don't completely understand what drives sexual fluidity. It doesn't say we know sexuality isn't influenced by environmental factors or that there isn't evidence for that or whatever you think it said. We know sexuality is malleable and is influenced by environmental factors. Go to any American prison. Tons of men who identify as straight men are fucking other men who identify as straight. And people who are sexually abused are more likely to identify as homosexual. These are some extreme examples but we know we act different sexually when we're given certain environmental circumstances. Some which are subtle and basically inevitable.

4.) You called me a bigot on my thread and negrepped me for being a bigot before I wrote any of that, you stupid fucking moron. How can't you understand this? I've been asking you to show me how I was a bigot before you antagonized and insulted me. Get this through your tiny little brain and show me already.

I mean it's not hard to understand. You don't have to start sucking dick or start calling yourself gay to accept my position to be right. All you have to do is recognize since we can't really be 100% straight or homosexual due to sexual fluidity and unavoidable environmental factors, we're essentially all bisexuals in the traditional sense of the word because it's a mixture. The traditional sense of the word being liking both girls and boys, and that mixture can be 99.99% women and 00.01% men, or like me, 97% women and 3% men. This isn't hard to grasp. I bet you would be agreeing with me if you weren't insecure with your sexuality.

And props to you for misrepresenting me every way imaginable. It's impressive how wrong you are. You and anyone who upvoted this thread should be feeling dumb as fuck right now. "He called Cannibal out, quoted some person, used big boy thesaurus words, and his thread is long so he must be right. Upvote." Lol. This was great.
Address me and maybe you can have my respect.

@Professor

Professor

I closed the thread to avoid the flurry of insults you're throwing. In this moment, you can't complete a sentence without using an obscenity. I've already provided the data, the facts, that you would need to answer all of those questions with relevance to the subject matter. The questions that remain are weak attempts to kindle the fire, bu the flame of your argument is burnt out. Move past this debate.
I don't care if you respect me. I know who I am. I've got enough respect for myself.

Agony

discord: aguny
Intelligent individuals always have thier points, and always have reasons whether to agree or disagree.

You both have seperate opinions on a matter that shouldn't really even matter, ones sexuality.

Accept each others opinions and move on.

Also @cann!bal the way you directed your thread appeared as though you were somewhat forcing the idea of everyone being bi down people's throats. Relax.

Cann!bal

Power member.
Professor said:
I closed the thread to avoid the flurry of insults you're throwing. In this moment, you can't complete a sentence without using an obscenity. I've already provided the data, the facts, that you would need to answer all of those questions with relevance to the subject matter. The questions that remain are weak attempts to kindle the fire, bu the flame of your argument is burnt out. Move past this debate.
I don't care if you respect me. I know who I am. I've got enough respect for myself.
How can you possibly say that? You haven't. You have to be completely dishonest to say that. You are lying. You NEVER provided a refutation to those arguments. NEVER. I'm completely dumbfounded how people are taking you seriously and aren't laughing at you for being a total dumbass. Move past this debate? You attempted to defame me and misrepresented me and my position and refuse to continue after I pointed out how you're completely wrong and people are still taking you seriously. People somehow don't see how intellectually dishonest you have been and now I'm being played as the guys who's flaming a dying fire? Fucking ridiculous. People should be ridiculing you for being totally disingenuous, unfair, insincere and being a general dumbass.

Agony said:
Intelligent individuals always have thier points, and always have reasons whether to agree or disagree.

You both have seperate opinions on a matter that shouldn't really even matter, ones sexuality.

Also @cann!bal the way you directed your thread appeared as though you were somewhat forcing the idea of everyone being bi down people's throats. Relax.
Refer to above post.

Everyone clicked that thread on their own will, so don't give me this "shoving down people's throats" shtick. I did say everyone's essentially bi, though. People got offended because they don't like being told there's an insignificant spec of gayness deep down inside them because men are so insecure with their sexuality. I'm sticking to what I said.

Tequila

God this beef that's going on is like Meek Mill vs Drake.

Liquids

Tequila said:
God this beef that's going on is like Meek Mill vs Drake.

Too far dude, hold this L for me.

Envy

Grizzled
Agony said:

This is one of the most retarded three sentences I have ever fucking read.

Envy

Grizzled
Agony said:
Explain how my neutrality on the matter is retarded.

You wrote all of that and it said nothing, absolute squat. First of all, sexuality does matter; it's a very big issue for a lot of fucking people. Thus, saying it shouldn't matter is extremely beneficial to the conversation at hand. Second, no shit Sherlock that intelligent people have reasoning. Third, why the bloody fuck are you telling them to simmer down? This isn't a fucking preschool where you need to watch over them and tell them how to behave.

Agony

Envy said:
You wrote all of that and it said nothing, absolute squat. First of all, sexuality does matter; it's a very big issue for a lot of fucking people. Thus, saying it shouldn't matter is extremely beneficial to the conversation at hand. Second, no shit Sherlock that intelligent people have reasoning. Third, why the bloody fuck are you telling them to simmer down? This isn't a fucking preschool where you need to watch over them and tell them how to behave.
It was meant to say squat as I don't really care about their dispute, they can settle it themselves. Anyway- A person should not be judged upon based on their sexuality, that's what I meant when I said it shouldn't matter. I was stating the point that they both have their reasoning and likely won't find a perfect eye to eye resolution over their argument, and thus should move on. Just pointing out the fact that there is really no need to argue.

Now you simmer down, you literally got mad for no reason.

Bomb

User is banned.
So why haven't any of the Rogue Mods deleted posts on this thread like they did on the thread that @Professor had open

Cannabitch is doing what y'all nignogs said not to do lmao

Agony

Bomb said:
So why haven't any of the Rogue Mods deleted posts on this thread like they did on the thread that @Professor had open

Cannabitch is doing what y'all nignogs said not to do lmao

Not sure what happened in that thread, but I can screenshot you the Moderator Logs and none of use deleted them.

I'm not deleting anything as I believe here in the debate section everyone has the right to speak freely. Just as long as it's not like

"fuk u fgt ass btch slut ho you dumb pphedded nuub"

Envy

Grizzled
Agony said:
It was meant to say squat as I don't really care about their dispute, they can settle it themselves. Anyway-  A person should not be judged upon based on their sexuality, that's what I meant when I said it shouldn't matter. I was stating the point that they both have their reasoning and likely won't find a perfect eye to eye resolution over their argument, and thus should move on. Just pointing out the fact that there is really no need to argue.

Now you simmer down, you literally got mad for no reason.
So, if I understand this correctly, which I do, you're agreeing with me that you offered nothing to the conversation at hand.