• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Deal with caution group.

Philly

Power member.
I have added the group named "Deal With Caution". You only get into the group if you scam, however this is the tricky part. All scammers are still perm banned however at some point in their life they ever figure out that they are a piece of shit for scamming and want to make things right, they must pay back the person/s they scammed than they will be unbanned and placed in the deal with caution group. So other members especially new members know they should deal with the people in this group with extreme caution or not deal with them at all. After 3-6 months of being in the group with no scams happening in that time frame the user will be removed from the deal with caution group however they must prove themselves trustworthy prior to being removed.

Comet

Power member.
I'm guessing this will be Cuff's group.

Philly

Power member.
Declan said:
I'm guessing this is Cuff's group.

If he pays back each and every single person he scammed if not there is not a chance he is welcome here.

i also think I might make it to where the first month of being in the group they have no access to the marketplace. I am unsure yet though.

Contest

Onyx user!
I don't understand this. Even if you pay back you'll be put in the group?

Wow. So if I pay someone and then my PayPal gets limited and PayPal disputes every transaction, then I'd have a scam report open. If I pay the person back, then I'd still be put in the group.

Retarded.

Kirby

Power member.
This sounds great. They should also have to have it as their display group? Just a suggestion

Phenom

User is banned.
Philly said:
I have added the group named "Deal With Caution". You only get into the group if you scam, however this is the tricky part. All scammers are still perm banned however at some point in their life they ever figure out that they are a piece of shit for scamming and want to make things right, they must pay back the person/s they scammed than they will be unbanned and placed in the deal with caution group. So other members especially new members know they should deal with the people in this group with extreme caution or not deal with them at all. After 3-6 months of being in the group with no scams happening in that time frame the user will be removed from the deal with caution group however they must prove themselves trustworthy prior to being removed.

This is an aswome idea, all the scammers are allowed back if they repay what they owe and aren't allowed out of the group for a good few months as punishment muhahahaha .

Perfect.

Poop

Ok i scam mad little kids on MW2 when they send me 1600 codes for my gamertag. So put me in dat!!

Dont ban me doe, its not scamming here <3

Philly

Power member.
Contest said:
I don't understand this. Even if you pay back you'll be put in the group?

Wow. So if I pay someone and then my PayPal gets limited and PayPal disputes every transaction, then I'd have a scam report open. If I pay the person back, then I'd still be put in the group.

Retarded.

Better than being perm banned.

I also don't think anyone quite understands this.

It will allow scammers a second chance but be known as someone not to deal with or to be cautious with while dealing with them cuff is not leader no one is. I am the the one that will pout each and every member into the group as I see fit. I am the only one that will ever be putting people in the group no one else will be allowed to.

Uzi

User is banned.
Sounds like a great and unique idea for a usergroup. At least you're willing to give members a second chance. I think this usergroup is worth a shot.

Greed

Power member.
Yeah I agree, this is a great idea. This will be perfect for people that realize how stupid they are for scamming and that want to come back.

Contest

Onyx user!
Philly said:
Better than being perm banned.

I also don't think anyone quite understands this.

It will allow scammers a second chance but be known as someone not to deal with or to be cautious with while dealing with them cuff is not leader no one is. I am the the one that will pout each and every member into the group as I see fit. I am the only one that will ever be putting people in the group no one else will be allowed to.

Yeah but still.

What if PayPal charges back the shit? Then he pays it back. If he pays he/she back, then he should be in the clear.

Plus, a lot of kids think that "FUCK DUDE HE GOT IN A DEAL WITH CAUTION GROUP, LET'S NEG HIM AND NOT DEAL WITH THAT FAGGOT."

Greed

Power member.
Contest said:
Yeah but still.

What if PayPal charges back the shit? Then he pays it back. If he pays he/she back, then he should be in the clear.

Plus, a lot of kids think that "FUCK DUDE HE GOT IN A DEAL WITH CAUTION GROUP, LET'S NEG HIM AND NOT DEAL WITH THAT FAGGOT."

We will cross that line when we get there

Phenom

User is banned.
Contest said:
Yeah but still.

Yeah you just need to give this thing a chance it could be very successful and help banned members take a turn in life and do what right for the better.

’’’’J

Scammers don't deserve a second chance, fuck them.

/thread

Blunt

No lie Philly your a fuckin genius
I always wonder how this site is getting so successful and now i see why we go a guy with a big brain running it.