• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

ddos obama care

TaylorCTU

Onyx user!
So apparently there is a group of people trying to ddos obamacare. Not sure what to think about it but more power to them.

"Destroy Obama Care!"

That's the not-so-subtle name of a homegrown distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack tool that's being advertised for download on some social networks, and which promises to overwhelm the Healthcare.gov website.

"This program continually displays alternate page of the ObamaCare website. It has no virus, Trojans, worms, or cookies. The purpose is to overload the ObamaCare website, to deny serivce [sic] to users and perhaps overload and crash the system," reads the program's grammar- and spelling-challenged "about" screen. "You can open as many copies of this program as you want. Each copy opens multiple links to the site."

"ObamaCare is an affront to the Constitutional rights of the people," it adds. "We HAVE the right to CIVIL disobedience!"

News: http://www.informationweek.com/secu...rs-threaten-destruction-of-obamacar/240163729

BasedGod

User is banned.
I personally see nothing wrong with Obama Care...

But then again, I do not know much about politics...

Narc

User is banned.
BasedGod said:
I personally see nothing wrong with Obama Care...

But then again, I do not know much about politics...

Okay tell me if you see anything wrong with this. Working class people who work there asses off and pay for insurance. Now, obama is taking that away with his program or you have to pay INSANE fees. All the money is going to people who sit on there ass and could get a job but wolnt. So money from the working class is getting stolen and given to the people who are in the ghetto and dont work.

BasedGod

User is banned.
Narc said:
Okay tell me if you see anything wrong with this. Working class people who work there asses off and pay for insurance. Now, obama is taking that away with his program or you have to pay INSANE fees. All the money is going to people who sit on there ass and could get a job but wolnt. So money from the working class is getting stolen and given to the people who are in the ghetto and dont work.

O damn
I never heard about this. the only thing i heard of was a little bit off the news one day and it didn't seem too bad... but now i see why

TaylorCTU

Onyx user!
Basically but that's who voted him in people on welfare. Welfare is not supposed to be a lifestyle its something to help you til you get a job. So all these people voted for obama, now we are borrowing money from china like there is no tomorrow to give people on welfare free phones, food stamps for who knows what all, and now this obamacare. Giving money to every country in the middle east and even more to every free-loader in the country. Hopefully the next president will have America take care of America and get us back on track, until then let me watch these guys try to ddos our government.