• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

DBlookup released.

Ironhide

Onyx user!
gogeta said:
Bamf Applejack said:
I think we would get much more people and an active community if we fully move away from RuneScape.

(Plus, I would be way more active in the community too)

its called RUNEgear

and to think people were against having you as admin..

your the mofuckin bomb slack3r

[edit] think i broke it :/

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 19314757 bytes) in /home/runegear/public_html/content/dblookup.php on line 83

Are you retarded?

It's called changed the domain name, and uh no idea where you got the "against giving you admin" thing. Get your facts straight?

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
Bamf Applejack said:
gogeta said:
Bamf Applejack said:
I think we would get much more people and an active community if we fully move away from RuneScape.

its called RUNEgear

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 19314757 bytes) in /home/runegear/public_html/content/dblookup.php on line 83

Are you retarded?

It's called changed the domain name, and uh no idea where you got the "against giving you admin" thing. Get your facts straight?

You were ubanned and you're fighting again?
If RG moved away from RS there would be no point of me being here, as well as many other people.

Deathcrow

Power member.
Bamf Applejack said:
gogeta said:
Bamf Applejack said:

its called RUNEgear

Are you retarded?

You need to calm down and read better. He is talking about slack3r/ethical getting admin, not you. Also, Mike is already going to add more sections for other games. I talked to him about it. Doesn't mean we have to change the domain name.

Ironhide

Onyx user!
@Daniel, Please just shut up already O_O.

Knife

Bamf Applejack said:
Took a step in the wrong direction in my opinion, I thought we are supposed to be moving away from RuneScape and expanding more?

You expect RG to follow ANYTHING they say?

Jesus, did you register yesterday?

Knife said:
Bamf Applejack said:
Took a step in the wrong direction in my opinion, I thought we are supposed to be moving away from RuneScape and expanding more?

Yes, thank you for clarifying a point that everyone above you has already touched upon.

Ben Hartley

Added rsorder.com, projectcatastrophe.com, runeconnect.com & runelocus.com(credits luit).

Gogetaa

ethical said:
Added rsorder.com, projectcatastrophe.com, runeconnect.com & runelocus.com(credits luit).

yay 4 luit :D you should get some of the info from plaintext on it too

& @deathcrow ~ Ma nigguh <3 your rationalism really stands out against some of the people in this community that don't read shit properly

*ehhm* @Bamf Applejack

Knife

Superman said:
Knife said:
Bamf Applejack said:

Yes, thank you for clarifying a point that everyone above you has already touched upon.

Your welcome, glad to be of service.

callmeiso

Didnt see you add rsnl here, I got it for you =)

Content has been stripped. Go to the quoted post to view the content.