• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Dark Forums Lotto

CrazySmurf

Hello everyone I am hosting a Dark Forums lottery game. All you have to do to enter is donate at least $1 dollar to the pot to earn a chance of winning big by hitting Jackpot! You are allow to donate more if you think you have the winning numbers. This will be held every 2-3 weeks for the pot to build up. So if you want a chance to win Jackpot you need to buy a ticket. Click the picture above to buy your tickets. You have to tell me what email you sent it from so I can verify it was your purchase. The numbers you are allowed to pick is 1-10. So for a Example put 4-9-2 for your numbers you pick. Each ticket is $1. Please check the FAQ for more questions. Good Luck to everyone that enters.
FAQ:
•How are the numbers picked?
Using http://www.random.org/
•What if all 3 of my numbers hit?
If all three of your numbers in any order is the winning numbers you win the jackpot which you will receive the whole pot.
•What if 2 of my numbers hit?
If you have 2 of the numbers then you will win half the pot.
•Feel free to ask anymore.

CrazySmurf

The Elite said:
You're doing this for profit, fail.

No Im not thank you. The money goes to the winner if he his jackpot and if the dont get all three numbers right Ill give half to DF and the other will stay in the pot for the next drawing. I will even take screen shots of the earning and everything. I'm trying to contribute to the forum so get your facts straight before you say this is a fail and just for profit cause its not about that. Thanks

Acapella said:
The Elite said:
You're doing this for profit, fail.

How, we get all money if we get 3 and there's a 3/10 chance of winning..

Thank you. Im not doing this for profit Im doing this to help the members out with some cash and help DF.

CrazySmurf

The Elite said:
He would take some money, not give all.

Dude you have no fucking clue who I am. I'm not some little hacker dude. I'm the most trustworthy person you can find on the web and that's no bullshit. Ive never hacked a thing in my life. All I do on forums is try to help people out as much as I can. Ive never scammed or hurt anyone and you can go search on HF and everything. All I want is to be known on lots of forums as the most trustworthy person. And that's no joke.

Sarah

Great idea, CrazySmurf!
If i had $1 i would buy a ticket but Im broke. Lol.

CrazySmurf

The Elite said:
Hehe, I highly doubt you're the most trustworthy person on the net.

You just don't know me. I would like for you to get to know me. But you can think whatever but I'm not getting any of this money cause its my contest and I don't need money cause I have a good paying job. So lets get back on subject cause this is legit and you will win the money no doubt about it if you have the winning numbers. You can just sit back and see how it goes and then make your mind up if you want to play this or not. Thanks

Sarah said:
Great idea, CrazySmurf!
If i had $1 i would buy a ticket but Im broke. Lol.

No need to if I choose your banner out of the other ones that are making it. But I'm going to use it for the time being. But you will have a chance at winning a free ticket if I pick your banner.