• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Dank Weed

Josh

Some exotic bud i bought a week ago, paid $175 for a half.
photobucket-1905-1319456444470.jpg

photobucket-2078-1319380534018.jpg

photobucket-2437-1319405169593.jpg

Ace

Power member.
Have fun with that bro.. Get high in the sky i guess

Phobia

Zomg, have funn and send me some!

MrGrizzly

Looks lovely, I'm currently smoking some gold Moroccan hash, such a smooth smoke.

Mirage

User is banned.
I think that pictures of drugs should be prohibited..

Josh

Mirage said:
I think that pictures of drugs should be prohibited..

Why? It is apart of everyday life. It is a plant that grows in the ground, it just happens to get you high when you smoke it.

Mirage

User is banned.
Adf.ly link? What? I haven't used that in over a century.

Philly

Power member.
Marijuana isn't a drug in my eyes. So I allow it. If it was a real drug anything else. I would not allow it. But this is simply something that should be completely legal and help the world in every way possible. I won't get into it now though as its not the time or place but yeah...

Adam..

Philly said:
Marijuana isn't a drug in my eyes. So I allow it. If it was a real drug anything else. I would not allow it. But this is simply something that should be completely legal and help the world in every way possible. I won't get into it now though as its not the time or place but yeah...

Agreed mate, Should be legal :p

MrGrizzly

Philly said:

By definition it is very much a drug, but I get what you mean. If
I smoke bud I really don't feel like I'm taking a drug in comparison to when I take Ecstasy or Ching.

Philly

Power member.
MrGrizzly said:
By definition it is very much a drug, but I get what you mean. If
I smoke bud I really don't feel like I'm taking a drug in comparison to when I take Ecstasy or Ching.

Well it also helps people that are sick with many different things.