• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Dank psn's for sale.

Supa Hot Fire

User is banned.
@Yosemite at least you keep it real with yourself man I wish you did play more like me haha. I'm a nerd tbh.

Krish

User is banned.
Yosemite said:
I don't have BO2 either, sorry.

I'm not a PS3 nerd, Victor. I play it 2hours a week maximum.

Sorry OP for going off topic, good luck selling these!
Really nice usernames :)

OUCH THE NAMEDROP IS SO REAL HERE....
KYLE​

Supa Hot Fire

User is banned.
@Krish lol VICTOR #NoDaFaqHeDidNot I feel bad overall sorry man.

#NoChill

Supa Hot Fire

User is banned.
Hell yes omg lol hmu via pms and ill buy for $150 right now.

destroying

User is banned.
Supa Hot Fire said:
Hell yes omg lol hmu via pms and ill buy for $150 right now.

Just Joined Yesterday and yeah bro it's a dope PSN plus i got all info bro and btw it's telling me i can't send pm's ?

Supa Hot Fire said:
@Worry thank you bout to drop LilWayne and Nicki Minaj's dox too.
@Nab bro we are not spo0ki's we are just your average people living life :)

Hey wassup @Krish and nah i made a new skype and only got people i fuck with rn but you can add me up :D

Supa Hot Fire

User is banned.
You need 10 post are you okay with going first since like you just said you are new and well I just don't want to get scammed. I like you though you seem cool overall.

destroying

User is banned.
Supa Hot Fire said:
You need 10 post are you okay with going first since like you just said you are new and well I just don't want to get scammed. I like you though you seem cool overall.

Only Reason why i wound't go first is because these PSN's I have All og info bro. If you would like i could show you proof if you insist?

Supa Hot Fire

User is banned.
@Destroying no no no I totally believe that you have it no doubt I just don't want to get scammed so yeah and since you don't have any rep so I don't want to run the chance but if you are willing to go first I will pay $150 paypal for that account easy no problem. I don't scam you hear me all the time say scamming is for little kids.

destroying

User is banned.
Supa Hot Fire said:
@Destroying no no no I totally believe that you have it no doubt I just don't want to get scammed so yeah and since you don't have any rep so I don't want to run the chance but if you are willing to go first I will pay $150 paypal for that account easy no problem. I don't scam you hear me all the time say scamming is for little kids.

Only reason i don't have rep cause i just joined bro, trust me if i would have joined lil while ago i would have hella rep, but these ain't the only PSN's i have.

Krish

User is banned.
destroying said:
Just Joined Yesterday and yeah bro it's a dope PSN plus i got all info bro and btw it's telling me i can't send pm's ?

Hey wassup @Krish and nah i made a new skype and only got people i fuck with rn but you can add me up :D

PM me your skype homie, thanks.

Supa Hot Fire

User is banned.
@Destroyed well like I said it's not that I don't trust you it's that I don't want to get scammed I mean I got vouches so yeah. Like I said if you want to do this deal here's what I need you to do.

1.PM me saying that you want to do this deal.
2 Send the email and password the DOB the serial and the og email
3. Also pm me your paypal address and when I verify the info I will send $150 right away.

destroying

User is banned.
Supa Hot Fire said:
@Destroyed well like I said it's not that I don't trust you it's that I don't want to get scammed I mean I got vouches so yeah. Like I said if you want to do this deal here's what I need you to do.

1.PM me saying that you want to do this deal.
2 Send the email and password the DOB the serial and the og email
3. Also pm me your paypal address and when I verify the info I will send $150 right away.

Ill Save this pm wait till i get some rep then hit me back up sound cool bro send me a buddy request.

Supa Hot Fire

User is banned.
@Destroying forsure man like I said man if you go first then we can do this right now lol but you cool.

Krish

User is banned.
Supa Hot Fire said:
@Destroying forsure man like I said man if you go first then we can do this right now lol but you cool.

For deals like this he's going to want to use a middleman, @seven @rude are very known middlemen here.

Modder

User is banned.
Holy smokes! Lil Wayne omg.. I bet you get so many reactions

destroying

User is banned.
Modder said:
Holy smokes! Lil Wayne omg.. I bet you get so many reactions

Yes, dude i have to put privacy settings on because everytime i join lobbys or games they add me pr either send messages saying "dude it's weezy"

Modder

User is banned.
destroying said:
Yes, dude i have to put privacy settings on because everytime i join lobbys or games they add me pr either send messages saying "dude it's weezy"

Lmao I wish I wasn't so broke.. I'd buy this stuff quick.. Surprised it's not sold yet tbh

destroying

User is banned.
Modder said:
Lmao I wish I wasn't so broke.. I'd buy this stuff quick.. Surprised it's not sold yet tbh

i know man i been trying, you know anyone that would be interested?

Modder

User is banned.
destroying said:
i know man i been trying, you know anyone that would be interested?

most of the people I hang around with they all play xbox. But il let you know if I find anyone that's looking for nice psns like urs!