• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Damian Lillard

Wiz

User is banned.
Didn't save season still had a chance but yes it was crazy. Would of been better if they went game 7 all West is at Game7.

But anyway you think KD Gonna destroy memphis game 7?

Amp

Power member.
Wiz said:
Didn't save season still had a chance but yes it was crazy. Would of been better if they went game 7 all West is at Game7.

But anyway you think KD Gonna destroy memphis game 7?

At this point he's at least saved the series, but I see what you mean.
And yeah, I think KD will pull out game 7, I can't see this MVP season player losing in the first round. Memphis has good defense and they're a power down-low. But I don't see KD and Westbrook letting the series slip away.

Craig

User is banned.
Straight confidence and nerves of steel, that's all I have to say I will leave now.

Wiz

User is banned.
Amp said:
At this point he's at least saved the series, but I see what you mean.
And yeah, I think KD will pull out game 7, I can't see this MVP season player losing in the first round. Memphis has good defense and they're a power down-low. But I don't see KD and Westbrook letting the series slip away.

If durant plays like how he did game 6 won't have a problem be another blow out.

Amp

Power member.
Wiz said:
If durant plays like how he did game 6 won't have a problem be another blow out.

I'm sure he will. He usually shows up when it matters.

Professor

Some guy recorded a Vine of it courtside. It was so silent in there; you can heard him clapping for the ball as he rolled off the double screen... then it ERUPTS!

Amp

Power member.
Roy said:
Some guy recorded a Vine of it courtside. It was so silent in there; you can heard him clapping for the ball as he rolled off the double screen... then it ERUPTS!

I've always wanted to experience a live buzzer beater such as this one. That would be something amazing.

Professor

Amp said:
I've always wanted to experience a live buzzer beater such as this one. That would be something amazing.

I've hit a walk-off HR before. Pretty similar. :)

Amp

Power member.
dui said:
At .9 of a second; to bad Miami is winning

Yeah, I don't see Portland making it out of the second round.