• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

dabs price need help

Bishop

Onyx user!
Whaddup Fk, so I'm getting into dealing so I can make some extra money. my friend said he would sell me 1.5 of dabs for $90. he said I could resell .5 for $50 and 1g for $90 and make my money back plus $50, but i don't fuck with dabs much and I don't know the prices. any idea if I'm getting jipped. or is it worth it to buy for $90 and resell it all like he said for those prices. you think anyone will buy them with those resell prices? I need feedback ASAP please 

Nab

User is banned.
I don't fuck with dabs, you could just ask people you plan on selling to if they're cool with the price though. I know dabs are expensive AF though, so it could be a legit price.

FeaR

1 gram of wax here in Chicago is 50-60 a gram. I think it depends on your location so I'm not sure exactly. If I could get 1.5 here I could profit from that at $90.00.

Omnipotent

Onyx user!
Definitely depends on your location, and the supply and demand of the product makes a huge difference as well. I get it for the lows in Detroit: $25-45 a gram (depending who you buy from).

Caz

Onyx user!
the highest i would pay for wax (east coast) is 40 a g. and it HAS to be FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE

Condemner

Those who are paying under 50 without buying in bulk are taking big ol hits of bho. If the quality is good you should be paying about 60-70 (for medical that is) idk about all these homemade nasty wax's

Caz

Onyx user!
Condemner said:
Those who are paying under 50 without buying in bulk are taking big ol hits of bho.  If the quality is good you should be paying about 60-70 (for medical that is) idk about all these homemade nasty wax's

sorry sir, but not all of your statement is true.

Omnipotent

Onyx user!
Caz said:
sorry sir, but not all of your statement is true.

Exactly -- Why would I pay top dollar for the same quality I can get from my dudes on the street?

coltie2

Ex-Staff
I believe its 40-60 a gram everywhere....But it varies because quality.

Cannabis

Onyx user!
I could see $90/g if you're in the middle of nowhere and there's not a single grow within 1000 miles and the other people, if any, have never heard of weed.

OT: Where I live, if you're paying more than $50/g you're an idiot or you're helping a friend out and they're still going to get you back in the future. That being said, my state has no form of legal weed amd is in the western half of the US.

Itachi

Power member.
I should seriously move to where the fuck you guys live and deal holy fuck balls. I can get an eighth of top strains around here for $20/g.

Mook

User is banned.
I can grip a gram for $60 of some ooh- wee
If my "friend" is in a good mood i get it for $45 (Once in a blue moon)

Itachi said:
I should seriously move to where the fuck you guys live and deal holy fuck balls.  I can get an eighth of top strains around here for $20/g.
I have to try to call your bluff, it can`t be top unless your dealing with..
A) Cannabis Christ
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]B) Dispensary [/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]C) Bull shittin[/font]

Cannabis

Onyx user!
BLOODTHIRSTY said:
why smoke dabs why not the good old fashion zig zags or blunts?

Why would I smoke an eighth when I can get just as high from a couple dabs? It's a whole lot cheaper to get a an eighth in dabs and have it last a week than buying an ounce and it last the same amount of time.