• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

CyberMention | BEST INSTAGRAM MENTION BOT | GUARANTEED TRAFFIC|Custom Mentions|Delay

Sexy

Power member.
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Accounts are loaded like so:[/font][/font]​
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]user:pass:ip:port::[/font][/font]​
08e2da1ebb.png
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] [/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Accounts [/font]​

zZB3k.jpg

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] [/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Scraper: [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][/font][/font]

e5Gny.jpg

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] [/font][/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Mention [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][/font][/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
TO6qo.jpg
[/font]​

r2GiiMR.png

ForumKorner

I just want the mentions T.T is it possible to buy that program individual with everything disabled besides mentions?

o wait i'm retarded af it's 2:25am idk what i'm saying forget what i said lol

Sexy

Power member.
Emoji said:
I just want the mentions T.T is it possible to buy that program individual with everything disabled besides mentions?

o wait i'm retarded af it's 2:25am idk what i'm saying forget what i said lol
I might start that as a service soon yes. I just need o pull the funds to buy Phone Verified Accounts from a supplier and then I could probably do this as a small service for people.

The mention tab pulls the names from the scrape tab.

ForumKorner

Sexy said:
I might start that as a service soon yes. I just need o pull the funds to buy Phone Verified Accounts from a supplier and then I could probably do this as a small service for people.

The mention tab pulls the names from the scrape tab.

PVA's are $1 each right? I've been trying to find this kind of bot and tempted to buy it. I'll probably end up buying this in a few days.

Sexy

Power member.
Emoji said:
PVA's are $1 each right? I've been trying to find this kind of bot and tempted to buy it. I'll probably end up buying this in a few days.
I sell PVA accounts for .15$ each. Let me know so we can works something out. I look forward to doing business.

Sexy

Power member.
Still selling this wonderful bot it was updated 100% after the instagram patch.

Sexy

Power member.
Emoji said:
I just found this on HF going for $20 lifetime...
we are working together to get sales as he isn't on HF.
I'll pm him rn to confirm this price change.

ForumKorner

Sexy said:
we are working together to get sales as he isn't on HF.
I'll pm him rn to confirm this price change.
What do you mean? There's a HF member selling the same exact bot, the only difference is the price and contact information.
His post is 12/17/15.

Sexy

Power member.
Emoji said:
What do you mean? There's a HF member selling the same exact bot, the only difference is the price and contact information.
His post is 12/17/15.

He isn't on FK. That's why I'm taking over sales from HF.
What's so hard to understand?

ForumKorner

Sexy said:
He isn't on FK. That's why I'm taking over sales from FK.
What's so hard to understand?
Nothing is hard to understand. All I said was I found this bot on HF for $20 cheaper.
What I don't understand is why is this overpriced than the one on HF. Then you claim he isn't on HF:
656cbaba505cec2ec7f9a60f1b46032b.png

Then I realized maybe you meant FK. Since you posted this thread two day later after it was released from the owner, I questioned either
1. you're selling a cracked copy or 2. you have resell rights.
If you do have resell rights then you must of bumped the price $20 extra, that's grimey.
But, I did contact the program owner from HF and see if he did give anyone permission to resell.

glws

Sexy

Power member.
Emoji said:
Nothing is hard to understand. All I said was I found this bot on HF for $20 cheaper.
What I don't understand is why is this overpriced than the one on HF. Then you claim he isn't on HF:
656cbaba505cec2ec7f9a60f1b46032b.png

Then I realized maybe you meant FK. Since you posted this thread two day later after it was released from the owner, I questioned either
1. you're selling a cracked copy or 2. you have resell rights.
If you do have resell rights then you must of bumped the price $20 extra, that's grimey.
But, I did contact the program owner from HF and see if he did give anyone permission to resell.

glws
Maybe because he changed prices? And I deleted thread design also
Still selling peeps. New price is way cheap so hmu for the deal.

ForumKorner

Sexy

Power member.

ForumKorner

Sexy said:
What's grimey?
I was strictly following his orders so idk why your butthurt.
Lifetime is 20$ I'm not selling for 40$? That's what his prices were you dip
Now please get off my thread now k thx
-YOU'RE*
Open your eyes and look at your own thread "LIFETIME $40". "That's what his prices were you dip" stfu and don't say the owner switched the price. It was never originally $40 from the owner and I was even talking to him on Skype and HF that he stated it was never that high. He didn't even give you any orders so stfu, he told me you contacted him to sell his product and he said he just gave you the psd files. You started to change up the price the day I posted I found the original thread on HF. Grimey ass nigga. Trying to sell a program overpriced to FK when it was never originally $40 and now denying it by saying you're not selling it for $40 when your thread clearly in print says it does. Butthurt? Why would I be butthurt? I'm just stating facts. I already have the program which I bought for $20 and I'm completely happy and satisfied that I did not buy it from you.
Now, I'm happy to leave this overpriced thread. I hope people don't buy from you, you'll probably dupe them into buying it for a higher price than it it, I wouldn't even be surprised if it's infected. I just wanted to point out how a grimey lying ass person you are.
Don't bother replying back, I'm done replying to your lying ass that I can clearly see.
[img=726x385]https://i.gyazo.com/d0f27201745777b4920c2ad256eeed6f.png[/img]

Sexy

Power member.
Emoji said:
-YOU'RE*
Open your eyes and look at your own thread "LIFETIME $40". "That's what his prices were you dip" stfu and don't say the owner switched the price. It was never originally $40 from the owner and I was even talking to him on Skype and HF that he stated it was never that high. He didn't even give you any orders so stfu, he told me you contacted him to sell his product and he said he just gave you the psd files. You started to change up the price the day I posted I found the original thread on HF. Grimey ass nigga. Trying to sell a program overpriced to FK when it was never originally $40 and now denying it by saying you're not selling it for $40 when your thread clearly in print says it does. Butthurt? Why would I be butthurt? I'm just stating facts. I already have the program which I bought for $20 and I'm completely happy and satisfied that I did not buy it from you.
Now, I'm happy to leave this overpriced thread. I hope people don't buy from you, you'll probably dupe them into buying it for a higher price than it it, I wouldn't even be surprised if it's infected. I just wanted to point out how a grimey lying ass person you are.
Don't bother replying back, I'm done replying to your lying ass that I can clearly see.
[img=726x385]https://i.gyazo.com/d0f27201745777b4920c2ad256eeed6f.png[/img]
LMAO your an idiot clearly.
He was selling it for 40$ obviiously. That's why it says 40$ lifetime. Cause he sent me the .psd for the thread design. I never changed prices.
Only contact info. Please leave my thread like I already told you to.
Lifetime price is 20$ guys hmu