• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Custom MyBB Designing Service.[UNLIMITED SLOTS]

MyBB Themes

Since our website is new and unseen ,
We are from MYBBTHEMES.ORG &
We are providing a free custom mybb designing service for first 5 customers to post a reply here with their request.

Let it be any ,

We provide

CUSTOM DESIGN &
IMPORTING DESIGNS FROM OTHER FORUM (With Permission).

Here are all our designs portfolio
OUR WORKS

So , Hurry Up and post your request here and get them fulfilled within 48 hours.

Marijuana

Onyx user!
RE: Custom MyBB Designing Service.[5 SLOTS]

I want a custom skin :) Something with green and black.

MyBB Themes

20341greenfox.JPG

YOUR CUSTOM DESIGN DEMO

Im hope you liked it , else please give me some suggestions on what needs to be changed.

Also , Im looking forward for more and more custoom requests ,

Comeon , its free.

Inactive

User is banned.

I new a custom hq theme black as vase and blue as tabs

Greed

Power member.

I'd like a new custom theme please. Id like it to be red and black and have a similar feel to the current one this site has and for the top to say RoA Gaming.

Panda_banned

User is banned.

I want a custom skin;
I want it to not be all blocky.
I want it Black, Grey, and White.

Something Sleek that will grab peoples eyes. Something that is different than anything else.

MyBB Themes

GrƷƷd said:
I'd like a new custom theme please. Id like it to be red and black and have a similar feel to the current one this site has and for the top to say RoA Gaming.

916.jpg

"Ignore that Broken Logo"

LIKED IT , DOWNLOAD IT

CHECK OUT LIVE DEMO

The theme doesn't have feel like this , but I can make that for you custom coded with an extra 5$.

SuaveGhost

User is banned.

Or A Yellow/black SleekTheme

MyBB Themes

66195gg.png

What do you think ?? Just consider only the index page , postbit and other buttons havent been done.

Paul H.

Power member.
Not to be a downer, but most of these themes are pretty horrible :\

I admit I tried to make themes too, but editing CSS attributes, changing colors, adding rounded corners and seeing how they turn out doesn't usually end up very good. Picture what you want to make in your head and work at it until it's done, don';t just mishmash things together.

MyBB Themes

We are doing that thing with a couple of designers and tagging them premium ones.

Yes what you said is right , but i might considering modfiying all css attributes ends up enough to be a free theme and so this service is defined for that

Our Premium themes are completely and have lots of lots of additional coding and photoshop work.

Thanks for suggestion.

TurnerTheTiger

User is banned.
I want a design like hackforums except like yellow where purple is and like different logo saying PremiumForums and the forums icon light up yellow when there is a new post and they have PF as it and make nav bar sexy.

Sanctuary

User is banned.
MyBB Themes said:
43689dd.png

Let me know.

Did you make that from scratch or did you use a ripped version of HF's theme and changed the CSS? Just wondering, not hating.

MyBB Themes

Sanctuary said:
Did you make that from scratch or did you use a ripped version of HF's theme and changed the CSS? Just wondering, not hating.

If you see this same thread , there is a batman theme made .

I Took that as base and changed the FORUM ROWS style as hackforums.That's it

Pacify said:
Pretty nice themes bro! Looks pretty nice !

Thankyou ,

You can also Request for Importing any wordpress or other platform themes at our forum http://mybbthemes.org