• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

CSGO Skin Question

Heaven

Stairway to Heaven
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I am currently wondering when you buy a skin on a website like bitskins, and the when you inspect the weapon, and it has a sticker, does it stay on the skin or does it get taken off?[/font]

Fiending

User is banned.
RE: CSGO Gambling/Lottery

Risky shit, but i've seen people walk away making $3k+ worth of profit so I mean...

Rude

OG OG.

I put in a $500 Karambit Fade and lost with a 70% chance to a kid with a 3% chance on Thursday.

GG gamblings over see you next year.

Dreams

Power member.

@Rude good you didn't deserve it, LMK if u want to trade for my dlore minimal wear :/ kik me Connor

Rare

Go for a 1% chance on big pots and you win a ton. Those FaZe kids have made bank off it.

Heaven

Stairway to Heaven

Rude said:
I put in a $500 Karambit Fade and lost with a 70% chance to a kid with a 3% chance on Thursday.

GG gamblings over see you next year.
lol i put did steamloto.org, put in $17, and got like $2 back. 

Connor lets play some cs man.

Space Time

User is banned.

I don't really care.
You can gamble all you want. You know the risks. You took them. Not me.

But if i was a gambler, I would just put 1% on all bets and try my luck. I've seen people win 10k+ with chances around 0.80%...
That is the same chance of getting a knife in a case, but with gambling you get 2+ knives and a shit ton of skins..

Heaven

Stairway to Heaven

Space Time said:
I don't really care.
You can gamble all you want. You know the risks. You took them. Not me.

But if i was a gambler, I would just put 1% on all bets and try my luck. I've seen people win 10k+ with chances around 0.80%...
That is the same chance of getting a knife in a case, but with gambling you get 2+ knives and a shit ton of skins..
True enough eh? Well csgowild is down right now and thats the only website I really trust and odds are 50/50

Space Time

User is banned.

Heaven said:
True enough eh? Well csgowild is down right now and thats the only website I really trust and odds are 50/50

:)
Apparently most sties actually make you lose so they can keep the inventory....
People carelessly bet thousands thinking they have a 50/50 but there is a guy watching and making you lose manually.
idk, just speculation, but it is highly likely since the skins are worth so much.
EZ money.

Gen

User is banned.

Space Time said:
:)
Apparently most sties actually make you lose so they can keep the inventory....
People carelessly bet thousands thinking they have a 50/50 but there is a guy watching and making you lose manually.
idk, just speculation, but it is highly likely since the skins are worth so much.
EZ money.

thats why trying new sites is stupid, just go for what's trusted throughout the entire community.