• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

CSGO Scamming

Heaven

Stairway to Heaven
Has anyone ever been scammed on steam and actually got there stuff back by steam? I was just wondering what you did to get it back, because i just got scammed on here and I have video proof and screenshots etc, but I really would like to know how they got there stuff back.

Ambien

@Cred got scammed by Astro for some CSGO shit but managed to get his stuff back

Darth Vader

Power member.
Looks as though you've scammed before. Whatever goes around comes around.

Survivor

Onyx user!
They updated their terms, im pretty sure they do not return items back. Just trade ban the other user. I could be wrong though.

47th

eViL
File a steam rep report on the user, then after that contact steam support with the link to the steam rep after it has been confirmed he is a scammer you may get your items back and he will get trade banned!

Heaven

Stairway to Heaven
Darth Vader said:
Looks as though you've scammed before. Whatever goes around comes around.
pleaae dont put your opinion in something, unless you know 100% thatvit is true, in your case you are making an assumption, and wrongly accusing me, so please, take some time, and make a smarter choice next time.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
I do not do the "CS of the GO". But I have seen scams done on the youtube. In most cases i don't believe you get the items back.

What did you do on your B-day?

Piece

cannaisseur
I've gotten scammed but I haven't gotten my stuff back.

Package

As @47th said, report him on SteamRep and Steam itself.

Is it likely you'll get your items back? No.

Cred

Tell them you got a rat and that you were not on computer when it happened. Its what I did.

But i think youre 1 day late. Pretty sure they stopped it a couple days ago since people were duping items

Piece

cannaisseur
Yeah what @cred said. The most reccent update for csgo stopped support from being able to just gift items to peoples inventory.