• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

CS:GO Fragmovie

Chainsmoke

Onyx user!
Try and work on the fade ins for text, feel like motion tracking would be the way to go. Sorry not the best at editing anymore, outdated on terms. It has been a long time. I'd like to see you do something with CS:GO that you do with CoD, in the last edit you showed us!

Great job by the way, keep it up!

Yuuki

Chainsmoke said:
Try and work on the fade ins for text, feel like motion tracking would be the way to go. Sorry not the best at editing anymore, outdated on terms. It has been a long time. I'd like to see you do something with CS:GO that you do with CoD, in the last edit you showed us!

Great job by the way, keep it up!

Thanks brother! I'll take that into consideration, I kinda been working on this all day, other edit was about a week of work. Next time I'll work harder on the next CS:GO video!

Thanks for the feedback!

Yuuki

Flippy said:
Around how long does it take you to edit an OCE?

An OCE? uhh about 45-1 hour maybe. Depending on how much work I do on it. This took 4 hours.

Chainsmoke

Onyx user!
If I start recording my games and sending you shots from CS:GO would you use them? Unless you have a huge amount of vids to edit.

Yuuki

Chainsmoke said:
If I start recording my games and sending you shots from CS:GO would you use them? Unless you have a huge amount of vids to edit.

Just send me the demo sharing links, easier for me to record at my quality and FPS.

Hitmarker

User is banned.
1) make the music a little more quiet, at least on this edit.
2) set ur game to 1280x720 in windowed mode for recording the clips, it stops the lag you get on some of the clips. Took me forever to find this out.
3) make a smaller, better looking crosshair for fragmovies, here's the one I use when I record shit: http://pastebin.com/zjTA0yMB

gud job stinky

Piece

cannaisseur
Damn this is amazing both the clips and editing. Much respect.

Yuuki

Hitmarker said:
1) make the music a little more quiet, at least on this edit.
2) set ur game to 1280x720 in windowed mode for recording the clips, it stops the lag you get on some of the clips. Took me forever to find this out.
3) make a smaller, better looking crosshair for fragmovies, here's the one I use when I record shit: http://pastebin.com/zjTA0yMB

gud job stinky

thank ya, i actually ended up figuring that out after i was done editing the whole damn thing LOL.

i just run it in timescale then record it from there.

Piece said:
Damn this is amazing both the clips and editing. Much respect.

thank you dude! much love!

RapTheGod

User is banned.
you made some swaggy and sexy ass edits and movies.

Hitmarker

User is banned.
Yuuki said:
thanks boss!

@Hitmarker did some new render settings and recorded at higher quality with 60 fps instead of 120 (dont know why that was enabled) 

check the difference lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88A1PKf5MqQ

yeeee   boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
   i  sctha09shf908shdf09hsdfsdf

Yuuki

Hitmarker said:
yeeee   boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
   i  sctha09shf908shdf09hsdfsdf

im just gonna start using frame blending and virtual dub and shit

Gen

User is banned.
dope as always man, the bh0ps on mirage were moist

Yuuki