CS GO: BFly Full Fade for sale.

Sanctified

Onyx user!
Rep
0
Hi I have a Fac New Butterfly Knife Full Fade that I wanted to sell. Looking for $230 BTC for it. Can provide proof if needed. 

A MM will be used or I won't be going first (so you'd probably rather use a MM too unless you're rich idk)

Hit me up if this interests you.
 

Package

Active Member
Rep
0
you're not getting $250 for it bud
 

Sanctified

Onyx user!
Rep
0
Package said:
you're not getting $250 for it bud
What would you say is a fair price to ask for it then, legitimately wondering.
 

Package

Active Member
Rep
0
Stunna said:
What would you say is a fair price to ask for it then, legitimately wondering.
ill give you $190 for it buddy

not more
 

Cred

Active Member
Rep
0
I can middleman this for you. Ive been scammed before on steam and would hate to see that happen to someone else.
 

Sanctified

Onyx user!
Rep
0
Package said:
ill give you $190 for it buddy

not more
$200 BTC and you have a deal sir. How would this go down though in terms of a MM, etc.
 

Brennan

Active Member
Rep
0
Cred said:
I can middleman this for you. Ive been scammed before on steam and would hate to see that happen to someone else.
Didn't you get scammed by Hitmarker?

 

Brennan

Active Member
Rep
0
Stunna said:
I'll consider your offer but it is a full fade which I have to imagine adds value. How would we use a MM?
The only person I trust on here doesn't even have a steam account. I'll ask someone else. Hold up.
 

Cred

Active Member
Rep
0
@Brennan no, i was scammed by @astro

A mm will hold the item while the buyer sends money. Once the seller receives it, the mm would send the item to the buyer.
 

Sanctified

Onyx user!
Rep
0
Cred said:
@Brennan no, i was scammed by @astro

A mm will hold the item while the buyer sends money. Once the seller receives it, the mm would send the item to the buyer.
Do you want to act as our MM? If @Brennan is cool with it.
 

Cred

Active Member
Rep
0
Stunna said:
Do you want to act as our MM? If @Brennan is cool with it.
I can be the middlemand if youd like. Ill be available in 50 mins
 

Sanctified

Onyx user!
Rep
0
Cred said:
I can be the middlemand if youd like. Ill be available in 50 mins
Ok I'll ask @Brennan, thanks for being willing.
 

Package

Active Member
Rep
0
I dont trust that random lol

I will ONLY use steamrep verified mms, nobody is to be trusted here.
 

Sanctified

Onyx user!
Rep
0
Package said:
I dont trust that random lol

I will ONLY use steamrep verified mms, nobody is to be trusted here.
Yeah I ended up getting scammed. I was an idiot and should have listened to you hahaha

Check the Scammer's Bay if you want to see how it went down.
 

Sanctified

Onyx user!
Rep
0
meow░w░w▒w▒w▓w▓ said:
ummmmmm i'm right here bud...
I wish you were here yesterday dawg.
 
Top