• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[admin] Credit Bounty List

greg

owner
The following are additional ways to obtain credits:

- Shout-out and post a link to ForumKorner on Instagram or Twitter.
- Base bounty price of 50 credits, with an extra 5 credits per 1,000 followers. Max bounty price of 150. Must be posted for at least a day to be redeemed!​
- Additional 10 bounty credits for a single Instagram story post. (Must include a screenshot or some sort of graphics!)​
- Advertise ForumKorner in your Discord server
- Bounty price of 20 credits per 100 users in your server for the first 2000, 20 credits per 1000 user after. Minimum bounty price of 20, max bounty price of 400.​
- Random Events
- 1% chance of winning 30 credits per post.​
Please post the following format in this thread to collect your bounty:
Code:
Bounty:
Proof/Link:

Last edited:
hmmm, what about referral links? Did FK have those before? I can't remember but I know some other forums did
Then your referrals would automatically tally up when people you referred joined.

this is cool too, although I'm not in any discords that could take advantage of this xD

greg

owner
hmmm, what about referral links? Did FK have those before? I can't remember but I know some other forums did
Then your referrals would automatically tally up when people you referred joined.

this is cool too, although I'm not in any discords that could take advantage of this xD

We did and I'll be adding a unique referral system as we go down the line. Person with the most referrals of the week gets x amount of credits, person with the most of the month will get z and so on.

Harmony

Bounty: IG Story (Had 1.4k views) [10 credits]
Link: instagram.com/straightway (private) (took it off private, gonna try getting verified, xD)

Last edited:

Jaii

Sorry to necro, but is this still a thing? @greg