• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

CreativeScape™ - OLD SCHOOL™ - No.1™

Warner

CreativeScape - Ultime Private Server

Hello everyone, I've decided to make my own private server which is pretty fun and easily playable. I've quitted RuneScape back in 2008, so that's why this server is quite old school stylish. It brings you back old moparscape servers feelings.

Notice: You need to register your character on website first, it takes only 5 seconds though.

Navigation
http://creative-scape.com

Features
- Server is online 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Stable and well coded server source, which will hold as many players as possible.
- Fabulous economy, you can earn by doing anything you love.
- Perfect combat system, pretty much similar to old school RuneScape's combat.
- All Twenty-One Skills are trainable. You can compete against other players on ranks, found on HighScores.
- Online HighScores, which are being updated every 4 hours, after server restart.
- Regular content updates, which brings motivation to our players.

Screenshots of CreativeScape

There's a lot of more, including some unique features, that only a few servers have. However it was not possible to include all features, pictures over there. I hope this topic made you interested in checking out our brilliant server, if so - see you in-game.

Thanks for your time.
banner2iv.png

Definitely worth trying...
http://creative-scape.com

VIRUS SCAN
RAR File: http://www.viruschief.com/report.html?report_id=74591f8386914525f69a6546ab601cfda4953546

Jar File: http://www.viruschief.com/report.html?report_id=9a8121da020dfc2ebab229ac2a16beca1b50b26e

Enjoy server ;)

Scrappy

Onyx user!
RE: CreativeScape #1 Private Server

Virus scan please? Just making sure its safe. Looks really cool.

Will

Onyx user!

There can't be a virus in a server, or the files. Unless you're dumb and get hit by a java drive by, or hit an executable file. Looks neat, xp rate?

Dykerosoft

Will said:
There can't be a virus in a server, or the files. Unless you're dumb and get hit by a java drive by, or hit an executable file. Looks neat, xp rate?

You can put a keylogger in a class/Jar file.

Reaper_mybb_import12521

Please post a virus scan, especially because you have such a low post count.

BRAD_mybb_import15292

User is banned.

No offense, But assuming you leeched this source, this is highly outdated. I mean not trying to bash your server of course but i don't know many people who still like the old game frame and such. But none the less, nice server. :)

Warner

Brad said:
No offense, But assuming you leeched this source, this is highly outdated. I mean not trying to bash your server of course but i don't know many people who still like the old game frame and such. But none the less, nice server. :)

About 70% of the RSPS community prefer 317 Gfx

And to all you can check the forums and look at all the people who are already playing. We don't hack.

Uh I was planning to get the link to scan it for everyone but I accidentally downloaded the .zip. I'm really hoping there isn't anything in it, if someone is willing to open the zip and scan it please let me know what results.

If not sorry and thanks for the share.

Warner

wale said:
Uh I was planning to get the link to scan it for everyone but I accidentally downloaded the .zip. I'm really hoping there isn't anything in it, if someone is willing to open the zip and scan it please let me know what results.

If not sorry and thanks for the share.

Please put a scan link up or anyone can. im too tired atm

DoPi

Onyx user!

I play this server, it's clean and not a virus.. You're all idiots for thinking so.
lmfao.

Warner

Nirvana said:
I play this server, it's clean and not a virus.. You're all idiots for thinking so.
lmfao.

thank you :smiley:

Reaper_mybb_import12521

Nirvana, no need to be so defensive. It's the rules of this section & peace of mind.

DoPi

Onyx user!

Well you're obviously not experienced in private servers, it could be infected if it WAS a jar, but it's not, it's a regular client, and I think their forums are proof enough it's not a virus.
Edit: for the paranoid twats..
34glf76.png

Warner

Server is having a big Drop party at 4PM EST Time don't miss.

Well thanks for letting us know. I just wasn't sure because it could possibly be infected and it was posted by a new user.

Maxie

Onyx user!

I played this during the beta version, got maxed, then quit.

Warner

wale said:
Maxie you still using that account? Mind If I try playing on it for a bit.

All beta accounts got reset

DoPi

Onyx user!

I would love to know how to make money on here, I can't find out.. Any advice?

Warner

Nirvana said:
I would love to know how to make money on here, I can't find out.. Any advice?

There's a thieving place down south. or you can kill monsters and alch/sell items.

Feel free to do ::yell *message* for help