• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

creating a web site

SGT.Code

im thinking of creating a website but dont know what to use as a subject definatly something about hacking or codeing or gameing or all of them but i just dont know so help me find somthing

OliverE

Power member.
Id say gaming, I made a site about gaming and it was proper popular. Kept me busy through summer too making sure all the content was upto date and stuff

SGT.Code

yer i started on doing a gaming/codeing but then it went down to just coding i can always add the gaming on l8tr when all my codeing is up to date ;)

SGT.Code

yer i know that lol just im advertising chf if the blog part of it so i thought i might ask what would be the best info on the site i might send it round H F and intern0t

SGT.Code

ok maybe when its a bit more complete but i can put in anoter page or somthing with sister sites maybe and put chf and you site in if you like

im thinking of puting myself in the website creation buisnes if my site kicks off so you might see me in the sevecis section in a few weeks i dont know

SGT.Code

its with weebly so they host it for me

ok my site is now up and runing with a few basic tut well the same ones that on here but heres the link if you want to check it out:
http://deadlycodes-coding.weebly.com/

just a little problem with google adsence (that would be the big whit rectangles

SGT.Code

yer but i cant get my own domain until i either get a bit of money or learn html or java to create one from scratch

OliverE

Power member.
Or you could pay me to make you a site :p

Ill be cheap for a simple one :D

OliverE

Power member.
Also the host that im with have a website building installed so u dont need to knw html :D

But still you could get your own personallised one with me :D

SGT.Code

yer but if read my post corectly you will find i got no money online for now