• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Creating a fake "program"?

kh40sd0g

OK, so I've been phishing around for a bit and I've been wanting to get into Youtube vids for more l00tz. I know the basics of keylogging with the crypting and binding and whatnot, but I'm curious of how the "programs" actually work in those videos you see on Youtube. I know they're made in VB, and I know the basics of VB (mostly putting down the labels and text and editing properties). I mostly want to know how the progress bar is done to make the program seem real? Also, if I'm correct, to get the keylogger to work all I would have to do is bind it the .exe I would make from VC, right? Nothing more to that other than crypt it and upload it?

Ironhide

Onyx user!
kh40sd0g said:
OK, so I've been phishing around for a bit and I've been wanting to get into Youtube vids for more l00tz. I know the basics of keylogging with the crypting and binding and whatnot, but I'm curious of how the "programs" actually work in those videos you see on Youtube. I know they're made in VB, and I know the basics of VB (mostly putting down the labels and text and editing properties). I mostly want to know how the progress bar is done to make the program seem real? Also, if I'm correct, to get the keylogger to work all I would have to do is bind it the .exe I would make from VC, right? Nothing more to that other than crypt it and upload it?

Search around on Google and YouTube, most videos have the exact code for VB 2008+.

Pichu

Onyx user!
TF2 Demoman said:
kh40sd0g said:

Search around on Google and YouTube, most videos have the exact code for VB 2008+.

YouDontSay.jpeg

OT:Slack3r has posted,use that link.

Zetryio

Onyx user!
For someone like you, I'd recommend the current version of Visual Basic. First watch like 1-3 tutorials on how to work it then just make programs.
Once you have the fake program you could either.

* Just upload the virus.
* Bind the program to the virus.
* Make the program download the virus.

Pretty easy.

Johnnybenoob

easy ass motherfucker.. whoops, there goes my sanity. (sorry for the bad language).

yup, VB does the job. but using C++ you can make an all in one (mini-keylogger and fake app) in one exe without binding. Since its a minikeylogger you can crypt it easily and get RSGP. I hate ppl that use RATS, keyloggers are small and more easier programmed/crypted.

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
Download an ebook, it will also help you if want to do more than fake programs.

Johnnybenoob said:
easy ass motherfucker.. whoops, there goes my sanity. (sorry for the bad language).

yup, VB does the job. but using C++ you can make an all in one (mini-keylogger and fake app) in one exe without binding. Since its a minikeylogger you can crypt it easily and get RSGP. I hate ppl that use RATS, keyloggers are small and more easier programmed/crypted.

Why? With RATs you can do many more things like watching their screen, closing RS if they still are on it, download files, check saved passwords and many more with a few clicks.