• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

CPAlead 100+ a day [2 ebooks and facebook Script]

CrazySmurf

I have here 2 ebooks and a facebook script of a CPAlead ebook. Im not really to sure how to use this yet but hope you find this useful. My friend gave it to me and I just couldnt really figure out how to do it right. Hope you find it useful and like it. Let me know if you know how to use this and also let me know if it works.

Download here on Mediafire:
http://adf.ly/5zLT

Thanks,
CrazySmurf

CrazySmurf

Has anyone check this out its a pretty useful guide if you know what your doing a little. These was given to me from a friend of mine. Hope these eBook help you out. You are guaranteed to earn money from this is done right.

Acapella

I got sent a package with an e-book & the script for facebook in there.
It's just how to make a group on facebook and use that to advertise but mine was Runescape Membership so people didn't want there friends seeing they 'liked' the facebook group so it didn't work ;(

Fireren

Hold on I will probably check this tomorow and tell you what I think.

CrazySmurf

Acapella said:
It's just how to make a group on facebook and use that to advertise but mine was Runescape Membership so people didn't want there friends seeing they 'liked' the facebook group so it didn't work ;(

Oh ok dang I'm sorry maybe you can do something other than Runescape.

Fireren said:
Hold on I will probably check this tomorow and tell you what I think.

Kk please let me know how this works out for you. I haven't tried it yet cause I haven't had the time to set it up I just read over it. But let me know how it works out.

CrazySmurf

Fireren said:
All right, will do. If it works out I'll let you know.

Kk do that. Still would like to see if the other members get this to work and earn something from this.

Woot i just downloaded i already have cpa accepted but dont know what to do with it.:/

CrazySmurf

Periodic said:
Woot i just downloaded i already have cpa accepted but dont know what to do with it.:/

Awesome :) yea same here I just havent had the time to set it up and all but I will find some tuts on how to install the scripts and all. But I hope you find out how to do it and that it helps you.

Acapella

CrazySmurf said:
Acapella said:

Yeah but loads of people that play Runescape are young & they're easily persuaded you know? I'll keep with it but it's still good.

CrazySmurf

Acapella said:
CrazySmurf said:
Acapella said:

Yeah but loads of people that play Runescape are young & they're easily persuaded you know? I'll keep with it but it's still good.

Yea I know what you mean :) hope it all works out for you.