• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Considering starting up a small cracking/exploiting/doxing/special service's team

BBG

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]So since I enjoy this forum the most out of all the more popular public underground forums (HF/DG/CF/ETC ETC) and feel this forum has the more mature and respectable members who aren't here just to run their mouths and talk shit on other peoples thereads....I figured I'd post up this idea I've been thinking about.....anyways.....[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Like the title says...I am looking to find a couple trustworthy, respectable, and educated partners with some specific skills or expertise such as[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Web/Graphic Designers[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Programmers[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Crackers[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Phone Phreakers[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Network/Wifi Experts[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Windows Experts[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Apple Experts[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Smart Phone Experts (Android, Iphones, Blackberrys, LGs)[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Doxers[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Email and or Instant Messenger exploiters[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]And any other skills will take into consideration.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I am going to set up a website and use one of my nicer 3char .net domains for our website to get as much random traffic as possible. I will also set up and pay for hosting and design us a basic website(unless someone comes along with more web design experience then myself, then we can discuss working together on the site but the site will have pages of our accounts for sale(which we will be cracking/exploiting/infoing/etc etc, and our underground services we will offer, a download page of useful public crackers, cracking tools, and other useful apps. We also will have a software sell section once we get a good programmer coding for the team. We will have a tutorial page, a members page with their contact info (messenger ids, social media accounts, etc etc) and any other pages recommended by team members. (A forum a possible as well)[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]We also will have a for sale page for members to sell any items they want personally (video games, PC equipment, clothing, anything legal really. This site will be 100% legal, we will not be selling anything illegal or offering any illegal services.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]So if anyone is interested in joining a team like this feel free to post here or pm me here or add me to anyone of the Instant Messengers IDs in my signature and we will discuss. The first thing I will be doing is designing a web page so if anyone else who is on top of their web design game and wants to help me design the website that'd help me a lot![/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I will be on my [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Aim[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]: [/font]AKz
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]and my [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Skype[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]: [/font]AK47GUN
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]and lastly my [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Yahoo[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]: [/font]Fuckss
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]For the next few hours tonight so if any interest or questions in starting up this group with me, feel free to add me and hit me up.[/font]

Oh also btw if anyone is questioning my credentials or doesn't know of me, I use to run a fairly nice cracking operation back in 09-12
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]AK47z Old Cracking Store Thread[/font]

I already am up on my 3char domain game....and have quite a few 3char.net and 3char.org domains as seen below so if we can get a team together we can vote on a domain from my full list....but here are just a few of the nicer ones that I have available....
50g.net (Kinda cool 50g's aka team 50gs)
0f1.net
0ow.net
0pn.net
n0l.net
0o1.net
As I said I have a list with more so once we get a team together we can go through my list and vote on a domain

smalls

Power member.
good luck finding all of these people. Wish i was better at all of these :)

Cred

I'm not 100% sure but I'm pretty sure black hat discussion is not allowed in this forum. :/

Tequila

AK47 Attempting to make a comeback? I see you Broz.

BBG

Recover said:
good luck finding all of these people. Wish i was better at all of these :)
Well if you are interested I do not mind teaching a thing or 2
Chaplin said:
So you are basically trying to make like an anonymous group 0:
Basically I am just trying to make a website / group of respectable, honest, trustworthy people that want to make some extra money online and have fun learning new things & sharing tips and tricks
Cred said:
I'm not 100% sure but I'm pretty sure black hat discussion is not allowed in this forum. :/
I removed the hacking as well as the booting/dossing and the spreading of servers so there should be no more "backhat" activity.

Tequila said:
AK47 Attempting to make a comeback? I see you Broz.
Well im out of the job and have been for over a month now so I gotta get something goin to keep myself afloat and selling bud just isn't cutting it....but lately I've been able to sell some of my cracked accounts on different forums (netflixes/hulus/spotifys/Steams/aim/aols/hotmails/live/msns.....so figured I'd get my cracking machines all set back up and running 24/7 again and start building up a list of OG/Premium accounts to sell and figured I'd see if anyones interested in joining me

smalls

Power member.
I'd love to learn a little about cracking, i've cracked some yahoos and one kik but other than that i haven't cracked anything lol

Cred

BBG said:
Well if you are interested I do not mind teaching a thing or 2
Basically I am just trying to make a website / group of respectable, honest, trustworthy people that want to make some extra money online and have fun learning new things & sharing tips and tricks
I removed the hacking as well as the booting/dossing and the spreading of servers so there should be no more "backhat" activity.

Well im out of the job and have been for over a month now so I gotta get something goin to keep myself afloat and selling bud just isn't cutting it....but lately I've been able to sell some of my cracked accounts on different forums (netflixes/hulus/spotifys/Steams/aim/aols/hotmails/live/msns.....so figured I'd get my cracking machines all set back up and running 24/7 again and start building up a list of OG/Premium accounts to sell and figured I'd see if anyones interested in joining me

Doxing is still there ;) and GL with this, make something great out of it

Jaii

AK man! you are one of them OG homies.. some secret service underground shit sp00ki

smalls

Power member.
MR WHO BE DAT..
THE AK IS BACK ;)

I've added you on skype. i may be able to do one of these services.

BBG

Recover said:
I'd love to learn a little about cracking, i've cracked some yahoos and one kik but other than that i haven't cracked anything lol
Yeah bro I got no problem in helping you gettin Sentry MBA runnin and cracking some kind of accounts just holla at me whenever
Cred said:
Doxing is still there ;) and GL with this, make something great out of it
Will be workin on it, appreciate it man
Jaii said:
AK man! you are one of them OG homies.. some secret service underground shit sp00ki
Hahaha thanks home boy
Recover said:
MR WHO BE DAT..
THE AK IS BACK ;)

I've added you on skype. i may be able to do one of these services.

Gotcha added, PM'd you homie

smalls

Power member.
Ambien said:
Lizard squad Ambien in the cut

oh shit not ambien in the group :O
just kidding, hopefully be both get in.

smalls

Power member.
Ambien said:
keep talking smack before I ddos ya nan
o shit notty me naners, chill m8ers