• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Congratulations Market Forums - 500 Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anxiety

User is banned.
5d8a4o.png

This is a great achievement for such a short period of time and still little members. I want to thank all our current members for excellent activity and post rate. Thanks <3

DEViLMONv2

Zammyslave said:
Well, congratulations to you mate!

I'm sure we can double this amount in a day! :D

Oh Yes, we can. specially you dude i was out for like 8 hours and you had double the size of posts :D

Dubsteping

haha if we keep posting like this then hell ya!

Zammyslave

We need more members though.

I've been trying to recruit but it doesn't really work well. Crayo, try advirtising the Post 2 Host system in FB or stuff like that.

And add the websites section, please. :p

Anxiety

User is banned.
Zammyslave said:
We need more members though.

I've been trying to recruit but it doesn't really work well. Crayo, try advirtising the Post 2 Host system in FB or stuff like that.

I'm not a FB user. Before I go mad on advertising I'd rather attract community-members like yourselves. A member count of 50, but post count of 1,000 is better than a member count of 100 and a post count of 500. If you get my drift. Patience, it takes time to suddenly become huge. HF and SF took ages, and remember he had HF to bounce off when he made SF.

Just examples ;)

Zammyslave

Trust me, I get it... I have 24 members, 4 of which are active lol.

It's a shame but it's true, posts are more valuable than memberlists. At least at the beginning.

Ryujin

I can't wait to see where this place will be by 2011. I'm hoping that we have a safe trading environment with very few "noobs/leechers," but that will be hard to attain, due to the quality of most of the internet, Lol.

Anxiety

User is banned.
Ryujin said:
I can't wait to see where this place will be by 2011. I'm hoping that we have a safe trading environment with very few "noobs/leechers," but that will be hard to attain, due to the quality of most of the internet, Lol.

I love your enthusiasm. xD

Ryujin

My enthusiasm = beast.
Though it will be hard to attain, it will be worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.