• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Complete list of current/previous Moderator/Staff/Admin and Owners of FK.

Brian

Power member.
Jon and Kirby were my favorite staff members. Thanks for the list, I forgot about a few of these members actually.

Holden

User is banned.
Nice thread, Kyran. Although, I do feel you're missing someone, I just can't pin-point who you've missed.

Chill

Holden said:
Nice thread, Kyran. Although, I do feel you're missing someone, I just can't pin-point who you've missed.

You need to PM me who the hell you're, I have a feeling I know.

Fill me in.

Noah

User is banned.
Chronos, Quad, and Factor8, were actually staff members.

Chill

Noah said:
Chronos, Quad, and Factor8, were actually staff members.

I always seen Factor8 with a Moderator userbar, I even checked the archives to make sure. If you can provide some proof, I'd be happy to change the thread.

Quad doesn't deserve that title and as for @Chronos if that's true I will update it you ol legend.

Noah

User is banned.
I remember Factor8 was staff because he was staff on the site Philly bought and merged this site with, and I thought it was dumb that Philly let him stay as a staff member (presumably because of his position on another site)

Chronos, Jon, and Leafs were the three original staff members.

As for Quad, he might not deserve it, in your eyes, but it is what he was, and I figured you were trying to make an accurate list.

Beats

Power member.
Damn, it's crazy how I remember everyone being on the team besides @"Leafs".

Also, I believe @Brenton was a moderator too.

Greed

Power member.
Jimmy was never mod, just staff. Paul H was an admin. Chronos was never mod I believe and Quad was staff not mod, doesn't matter if he deserves the title or not, it's a fact and it happened. And I don't think Phantom ever got staff but I may be wrong. Also not sure if Jon was ever mod, just staff and same with Uzi, don't think he ever got staff. Good list and idea though.

Hitmarker

User is banned.
GrƷƷd said:
Jimmy was never mod, just staff. Paul H was an admin. Chronos was never mod I believe and Quad was staff not mod, doesn't matter if he deserves the title or not, it's a fact and it happened. And I don't think Phantom ever got staff but I may be wrong. Also not sure if Jon was ever mod, just staff and same with Uzi, don't think he ever got staff. Good list and idea though.

I thought Quad was more than just a mod. Glad you clarified.

Nice informative thread Chill.

Holden

User is banned.
I remember when the site got hacked & Shadow got administrator status for about 30 minutes. Lol.

Chronos

User is banned.
Nice list Chill, and as others have said, I was never a Moderator. I went straight to staff.

SWS

Power member.
Nice informative list.

Since I only joined FK in January, it's a nice thread for me to be able to learn more about this site's history.

Leafs

Power member.
Beats said:
Damn, it's crazy how I remember everyone being on the team besides @"Leafs".

Also, I believe @Brenton was a moderator too.

D: you don't remember! OG, day 1 ;)

Hostage

User is banned.
I like the list as it is now, nice and chill and nobody abusing there powers!

@Philly
@Narc
@Cann!bal
@GrƷƷd
@м¢ℓσνιη
@Michael
@Justice

Thanks for making it a easy <3

Misty

User is banned.
I remember @Ace and @Uzi a lot actually. I go back with @Uzi on other sites.

Chill

Mαtrix said:
You obviously forgot @"Philly 2" jesus christ you fail.

I fail? Ask your parents what they thought when they had you. Those accounts are Private accounts for those users to access on their Mobiles.