• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[Complaint]

Rud

Power member.
All of these god damn good for nothing middleman services on this website, the whole point is just to make sure the deal goes smooth, and no one get scammed before deal.(because they cant do nothing after deal is finished, according to their ToS) All these middlemen on here with high rep that are trusted pick and choose. Dont want to MM Simple trades such as Instagram---> <---Twitter trades, nothing with money transactions, then what the hell is the point of your damn service. sorry just thouht i'd vent abit. More than like 3 MM turn down a MM for a trade of mine today.

Rud

Power member.
@Julian Thanks for this, will use you more often.

Chill

I haven't been asked today.

Rud

Power member.
@Chill I asked you, but u stopped replying and left me on read.

liveD

User is banned.
MM's do have the right to refuse service, but I can see where you're coming from.

I suggest @/HaloReach , one of the only MM's I use on this site.

Color

Most of the kids here don't know what they're doing at this point anyway. lmao gg

Zinnia

I highly suggest you use one of the popular MMs who doesn't use this site if you want an actual service!

Rud

Power member.
@Agony
You never answer kik, and thats the point of a free MM, even if the deal is big or small, its still someones posession that may be worth something to someone else, something that may seem small to you may be huge to someone else. Who'd wana lose a possession to a scam because a Free MM Thinks the deal isnt worth his time, thats just abit ignorant.

Agony

discord: aguny
Spoof said:
@Agony
You never answer kik, and thats the point of a free MM, even if the deal is big or small, its still someones posession that may be worth something to someone else, something that may seem small to you may be huge to someone else. Who'd wana lose a possession to a scam because a Free MM Thinks the deal isnt worth his time, thats just abit ignorant.
I mean like $20-50 deals. Which kik are you messaging? I try to answer, though for the last month I was out to sea. I'm back for a little bit now though.

Rud

Power member.
@Agony
The kik .agony ive tried to contact a few times, never any luck though.