• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Communtiy Warning

Slacker

User is banned.
Ok so the other day Philly decided to offer me $500 PP for my xbox bundle listed here on site. A few concerns came to mind when this happened.

* Site PayPal was limited not long ago. (via deal with other member here)

* There are a few members he still owes money to (not disclosing any more info pertaining to this they will work it out I'm sure).

* alledgedly he no longer fucks with PayPal.

* how would I be assured he sends me funds when he received the Xbox bundle?

* as soon as I state I would not go first and proposed a middle man he suddenly isn't interested any more. 

I'm not saying he is a scammer by any means I'm just saying this is irrational behavior on his part as he was magically interested demanding I accept PayPal and go first. 

PM proof http://imgur.com/a/XUlk1

Now before all the dick riders and ball washers decide to jump on his bandwagon consider this.

*If he didn't want it, he would have said it off the top instead of his Skype reply. 

*If he only had PayPal he would have said so instead of his Skype reply

*If he had a valid reason for being nervous while dealing with me he would have stated as we've done deals in the past and he's always disclosed any concerns he had.

* If he didn't have the funds, he would have simply stated instead of sending his Skype reply.

Proof it was his Skype: http://m.imgur.com/WwKnGAo

Again not calling him a scammer just a community warning[/b]

Slacker

User is banned.
I'd rather let niggas know and take a ban then sit back and possibly let others get fucked over. For all I know it's someone else in his Skype but hey a warning is a warning. He will clear this up after he bans my ass again For bullshit.

@coltie2
@fear
@matigo
@chill
@cam
@agony (DEMOTED ON BULLSHIT)
@color (DEMOTED ON BULLSHIT)

Leave this open please, you never close anyone else's threads like this and I have provided more then enough eveidebce for the community to reply with thier own opinions, thoughts, concerns and debates.

Tequila

Lol he offered the same to @Color and he never sent it. #INB4

Gear

Power member.
I hope this is taken seriously like all community warnings. The fact you're in DWC means not many people will take your side over Philly's in this but I guess we'll wait for his response.

Toxic

Ohhh Slacker you lead the dwc group very well since @ambien left.
It was nice knowing you bud rip.

Tequila

@Slacker will be banned by @Philly and philly will say that Patience is virtue. #INB4BAN

Toxic

Tequila said:
@Slacker will be banned by @Philly and philly will say that Patience is virtue. #INB4BAN

rip to you also my nigga see you on kik with grimace

Gear

Power member.
Shoutout to @"a cupcaker" @Agony @Cam @coltie2 @Dusk @Insane @isle @nOr @Sam @Scale @Tequila @Toxic @Virus
ya'll waiting patiently for Philly to worldstar @Slacker

Slacker

User is banned.
Skorp
yall pray for my bro slacker

Aint nothin wrong wyt him he just gonna get the dick in the ass from philly
Ain't no dick coming my way bro. I'll take the bullshit ban thats coming. But anything else that comes of,the and there will be good times coming :)

Tequila
Lol he offered the same to @Color and he never sent it. #INB4

I know bro that isn't out business to disclose thoigh, that's between them. But this deal he was trying to buy my xbox not sell me one he got the good old CB.

Gear
I hope this is taken seriously like all community warnings. The fact you're in DWC means not many people will take your side over Philly's in this but I guess we'll wait for his response.
Bro, I am just warning the community on the issue. His response is going to be to perm ban me again and then delete the thread. Good,thing it's stickied on paste bin:)

Toxic
Ohhh Slacker you lead the dwc group very well since @ambien left.
It was nice knowing you bud rip.

Bro I been calling people (staff and all) on thier bullshit well before Ambien was even a member of the site

Slacker

User is banned.
There is a reason he was banned in back forums if y'all didn't know that, and it's not because he asked for it, repped his forum there or anything else. Its because or,a good old VALID SCAM REPORT.

and on this day, 0.1499999999999999944488848768742172978818416595458984375 percent of total posts will be forever marked with a dashed line across the user who submitted them

Philly

Power member.
For absolutely anyone saying I don't have the funds hit me up for btc proof, he is banned for simply trying to start shit, never once said a word about paypal.

Also I can get paypal easily, you simply convert the btc and have the exchanger send the paypal directly to him.

Philly

Power member.
Gear said:
Shoutout to @"a cupcaker" @Agony @Cam @coltie2 @Dusk @Insane @isle @nOr @Sam @Scale @Tequila @Toxic @Virus
ya'll waiting patiently for Philly to worldstar @Slacker
Would have been cool to tag me too. :(