• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Coming out finally...

Jamil

@hydrogen
So since this is my home, I will publicly announce that I am coming out. [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I know this is weird as fuck for me to do, but it's whatever. I figured I would do it online in opposed to in person as I don't want my family to freak out. They are all liberal christians. [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]After many many years (16 that is), I have always noticed how I felt and never acted on it. This all changed when I was in public today and I looked in the mirror and saw myself for what I truly am. So since I've been here, I will come out as a black man. I know being black is a daily challenge when you're dodging bullets, policemen, and bearded white men that drive Harley's. I indeed am...black. Please save your hateful and negative comments to yourself. It's hard out here in this day and era to acknowledge yourself as a black man, when in media and music they used the N word and other hateful slurs. Plot twist of the century.[/font]

Amp

Power member.
Good luck with this whole black thing.

mannypac

User is banned.
Nothing wrong with being black its just a color of skin. White black brown all the same on the inside bro.

California

Power member.
I read this, as a black man and came the conclusion you're a fucking fag

angel woah

User is banned.

Rey

Hopefully your parents don't scream in horror when you tell them you're black. I wish you good luck on your endeavors with big booty bitches and ratchet hoes.

jason

I'll take two peanut butter and Jamil sandwiches. And no, I do not want fries with that.

Jamil

@hydrogen
@hobbs I'm not gay Ahahaha did you even read the thread

Krish

User is banned.
Hahaha, this had me so weak. Great job lightening the mood.

Coder

Power member.
KKK_Beneath_The_Hood_53589.jpg

Me and my boi's are coming for you. Watch your back... ya negro.