• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Combustion to Vaporization

greg

owner
I've been smoking for roughly 5-6 years, recently fully committing to vaping my flower over combusting it.

I've owned a few g pens, the g pro and whatnot in the past, but realistically they were lackluster and never came close to a bowl or a joint.
Last year I decided to get an Arizer (site) Air, Solo and a few months ago the ArGo. Honestly, having true vaporizers felt great but having to go through a 10 minute session to get results wasn't always my thing. Even while having the ArGo I was smoking joints nearly daily just because of the ease of access.

Then I bought a DynaVap M (site). I fell in love with it instantly. I never really wanted to manually heat something up with a torch to smoke, I went through a dab phase in which I felt like I had to be very meticulous, a bit too much. But heating up the DynaVap and getting a nice vapor hit pretty quick is amazing. Along with an adapter for my water pieces it hits like a truck. So much so I fully switched to vaporization over any sort of combustion just for the DynaVap. I've gone from smoking over an eighth a day to under half a gram, with the extra perks of reclaim and ABV.

If you guys are open minded I fully suggest you to dabble into the land of the DynaVap. I don't think I'll go back to much personal combustion, if any.

hopefully some of you enjoy my spastic write up

Last edited:

ja

Nap enthusiast
I've been smoking daily for around 8 years now & I've used just about every single way to smoke the good stuff.
Personally waterpipes are my go-to however I'm thinking about moving to vaping as smoking flower with tobacco isn't doing my health any favours.

Thanks for giving me an idea of what I should be buying & stuff <3

greg

owner
I've been smoking daily for around 8 years now & I've used just about every single way to smoke the good stuff.
Personally waterpipes are my go-to however I'm thinking about moving to vaping as smoking flower with tobacco isn't doing my health any favours.

Thanks for giving me an idea of what I should be buying & stuff <3

Health was definitely one of my concerns, resin build up really made me think. I'm glad I found a device that gives me exactly what I want.
Honestly, I'm tempted to buy another device in the DynaVap family soon.

Loli

I had a dab rig and I’m not sure if it was high heat or shitty product but it made me start coughing specks of black stuff in my phlegm. I’m sure how many blunts I’d smoke daily didn’t help but now I’ve been sticking to flower

greg

owner
I had a dab rig and I’m not sure if it was high heat or shitty product but it made me start coughing specks of black stuff in my phlegm. I’m sure how many blunts I’d smoke daily didn’t help but now I’ve been sticking to flower
Oof, that's scary lmao.

honestly i was never a fan of wraps unless they're hemp

Loli

Oof, that's scary lmao.

honestly i was never a fan of wraps unless they're hemp
Yeah i only smoke with my girl now and after bjj training if I’m sore. I had to basically quit