• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

College?

Glitter Milk

I know the ages vary here, but is anyone looking forward to college? If so, what are you thinking of majoring in?

Have you already gone and finished? Degree? What did you study?

If not, Why are you deciding not to go?

Astro

User is banned.
I considered going next year, but I have decided to postpone for another year and work.

Ironhide

Onyx user!
After I finish growing for a few years and making a hefty indent in my bank account, I plan to go to a community college for computer related courses.

Glitter Milk

@Ash @Astro Very nice :) Its good to know exactly what you want to do.
@Ironhide you can always apply for financial aid, free moneyz 4 skewl. But I don't blame you for saving just in case.

I myself have already finished; AA in photojournalism and Cosmetology License.
I want to go back and do something else, but I have to pay out of pocket. Just don't know what I want to do yet.

California

Power member.
Im going this fall to a local 4 year for criminal justice. then transfer after two years to another college. Then maybe join the air force, then try and get a government job outside of the air force.

Glitter Milk

Sarcasm said:
I'm In college as of now Electrical Engineering. I'm on my 2year of college. Going for my bachelors degree.
Bachelors? Well holy shit good for you. lol Seriously. Dedication

@California My little brother is doing criminal justice as well, and he said he wants to be a cop -_- That's not happening. I refuse! lol

California

Power member.
Glitter Milk said:
Bachelors? Well holy shit good for you. lol Seriously. Dedication

@California My little brother is doing criminal justice as well, and he said he wants to be a cop -_- That's not happening. I refuse! lol

Like i really want to do homeland security. but air force if i cant, then to a government job.

Glitter Milk

California said:
Like i really want to do homeland security. but air force if i cant, then to a government job.
Homeland security seems nice. Idk. I support the air force, Army, Navy etc, but it scares me to death when people join. weird queasy feeling. :x Whatever makes you happy though of course! Getting paid for something you want to do is like the epitome of success.

Pandas

User is banned.
When I get to college, I wanna learn languages so I can become my dream job, an interpreter. Here's a little German :D Ich Heisse Joe. My name is Joe.

Rambo

User is banned.
RandomJr said:
When I get to college, I wanna learn languages so I can become my dream job, an interpreter. Here's a little German
W28fUnR.png
Ich Heisse Joe. My name is Joe.
My mom speaks 9 different languages. She is learning Arabic now as her 10th language.

Glitter Milk

@Rambo its the only reason I went to college, to make more money xD
@RandomJr Chippy muffin this is you right? why did you change your name? lol and yes I recall you telling me about your dream job :) Still badass!
@Raichu thats going to take a lot of patience. Good luck to you! lol

Raichu

User is banned.
Glitter Milk said:
@Rambo its the only reason I went to college, to make more money xD
@RandomJr Chippy muffin this is you right? why did you change your name? lol and yes I recall you telling me about your dream job
yWRAP8W.png
Still badass!
@Raichu thats going to take a lot of patience. Good luck to you! lol
Thanks i have patience :) i hope to achieve. Goal

Pandas

User is banned.
@Glitter Milk yes I was @-Chippy and I changed my name to @RandomJr . #GlitterFancesMe @Rambo TELL HER TO TEACH ME D: What languages does she know?

Glitter Milk

Rude said:
When I go I plan to major in graphics or journalism. (More specifically, photojournalism.)
So dreamy. ;)
Photojournalism is love. Photojournalism is life. I actually chose photojournalism because my dream job was to work for National Geographic. :x