• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

College Shooting - 10 Reportedly Dead, 20 Injured

Zeller

Onyx user!
This is just terrible... I Saw when i was browsing twitter, it started Trending...

A shooting at Umpqua Community College in Douglas County, Oregon has claimed at least 10 lives. Many people are reported injured. The suspected gunman has been detained.
Sgt. Aaron Dunbar from Roseburg Oregon Police Department said during a live interview over phone with CNN that he can't confirm the number of people killed, but it may be close to 10 people.

Oregon Attorney General Ellen Rosenbaum said at least 13 people are killed, according to Portland's KGW.

View the full source here
http://www.rt.com/usa/317243-shooting-school-oregon-umpqua/#.Vg2PCN0k0Cs.twitter

Twitter Trend
#UCCShooting

Joker

Zeller said:
This is just terrible... I Saw when i was browsing twitter, it started Trending...

View the full source here
http://www.rt.com/usa/317243-shooting-school-oregon-umpqua/#.Vg2PCN0k0Cs.twitter

Twitter Trend
#UCCShooting
The kid that apparently done it is a fat fucking retarded 4 chan cunt. 

He literally posted a video saying he's in Seattle though and there is strong claims its this fat wanker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWQZ-4Wblqg

These shootings always hit me deep for the simple fact.. and I'm not meaning to sound like a faggot but one of the people that got shot had so much to live for.. Meeting someone they love, experiencing life, getting there dream car, going on a dream holiday, making a change in society but nah instead fat cunts who can't get girls kill the guys that can or the girls that don't want them not because they're ugly as fuck only but because they don't know how to act in normal situations. 

sorry

Mr. X

Power member.
Joker said:
The kid that apparently done it is a fat fucking retarded 4 chan cunt. 

He literally posted a video saying he's in Seattle though and there is strong claims its this fat wanker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWQZ-4Wblqg

These shootings always hit me deep for the simple fact.. and I'm not meaning to sound like a faggot but one of the people that got shot had so much to live for.. Meeting someone they love, experiencing life, getting there dream car, going on a dream holiday, making a change in society but nah instead fat cunts who can't get girls kill the guys that can or the girls that don't want them not because they're ugly as fuck only but because they don't know how to act in normal situations. 

sorry

That's not the shooter homie.

Zeus

Clinic said:
Damn, @zeus you could've done this for btc on your thread.

I wouldn't do it for $400,000,000 got me fucked up

spy der

User is banned.
Clinic said:
Damn, @zeus you could've done this for btc on your thread.
wow funny joke bro you probably made a lot of niggas laugh

Synch

User is banned.
Anyone else notice how these kind of things happen more in the US than any other country? I'm not saying other countries don't have problems but I think gun laws should at least be stricter than they currently are.

Space Time

User is banned.
This is just ridiculous.
I don't see how USA fail to see the flaw in their system.

Siesta

User is banned.
KDR on 10, not bad.
He must've used aimbot tho.

mamacita

User is banned.
Clinic said:
Someone offered him btc jokingly to shoot his school up or some shit. It wasn't ME joking. lul.
still lol death isn't something to joke about as it can happen to anybody 

and honestly @Joker is completely right

Harmony

Damian• said:
still lol death isn't something to joke about as it can happen to anybody 

and honestly @Joker is completely right
The guy on his thread shouldn't have said anything. rip. But yeah, I feel, not trying to joke about death.

Hurt

It's disgusting. How many school shootings have there been in the US now? I cannot begin to comprehend the idea that people in the US think their gun control isn't a problem.
Clearly giving everybody and their brother a gun isn't working out. I'm glad that Obama is at least trying to get the gun laws changed, although it's doubtful that the hicks who go out every weekend murdering innocent deer will agree. "We need these guns! I need a semi-auto rifle to hunt!!" Hunting for sport is disgusting, and you do NOT need a gun to defend your home.
My thoughts go out to the families of those murdered or injured during this tragedy.

Jamil

@hydrogen
I love how blacks are the "dangerous" ones on campus when all of these shooters are white. An Indian boy brings a clock to school and is called a terrorist, but when a white man does something it's just because "he was bullied" "had a bad day" "releasing anger". Sickening when reporters say it's not an act of terrorism when it fits the definition.

spy der

User is banned.
the government is going to take our guns away and then we will be defenseless and they will turn us into their slaves

cas

jAmil said:
I love how blacks are the "dangerous" ones on campus when all of these shooters are white. An Indian boy brings a clock to school and is called a terrorist, but when a white man does something it's just because "he was bullied" "had a bad day" "releasing anger". Sickening when reporters say it's not an act of terrorism when it fits the definition.
SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND KEEP CHEWING ON THAT CORN BREAD ****** BOY, HAIL THE HERO WHO LEFT HIS MARK TODAY. LONG LIVE THE WHITE POWER.

Siesta

User is banned.
Hurt said:
It's disgusting. How many school shootings have there been in the US now? I cannot begin to comprehend the idea that people in the US think their gun control isn't a problem.
Clearly giving everybody and their brother a gun isn't working out. I'm glad that Obama is at least trying to get the gun laws changed, although it's doubtful that the hicks who go out every weekend murdering innocent deer will agree. "We need these guns! I need a semi-auto rifle to hunt!!" Hunting for sport is disgusting, and you do NOT need a gun to defend your home.
My thoughts go out to the families of those murdered or injured during this tragedy.
It's the mentality, not the guns.
It's easier to get guns in Europe, than in the US. Name a country and I'll be able to get a gun in that country within an hour.

Jaken

This is fake, just like the Sandy Hook shooting. Where's the video evidence (It's a college, EVERYONE has a phone), why is there confusion on how the shooter was killed, where's the witnesses?
It's just propaganda for the Democrats to take away gun rights so they can take over the country by military force.