• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

COKE

Agony

discord: aguny
and by coke i mean the cola kinds

I'm curious on your guys' thoughts on these newish flavors, "Georgia Peach" and California Raspberry" I know they've been out for quite some time , however they still seem sorta rare and hard to find, but uh- yeah. I personally like both of em, the peach can get a little bit too sweet sometimes but definitely a flavor i enjoyed more than I anticipated. So ... has anyone else drank these?

Desiqn

Never been a coke fan, nor Pepsi.
But the best flavor coke I've had is Vanilla.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
I've had all the coke flavors. My gf is really in love with the California Raspberry flavor. The AMC theater we go to has one of the soda machines that lets you pick from like a billion flavors and those are both on the machine. My personal favorite is the orange vanilla one.

Particles

Power member.
Why do NA get better drink flavours?
In the UK I've only seen peach, vanilla and cherry Coke. There's probably more but I don't like coke's aftertaste. Pepsi is nicer. Don't @ me

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Why do NA get better drink flavours?
In the UK I've only seen peach, vanilla and cherry Coke. There's probably more but I don't like coke's aftertaste. Pepsi is nicer. Don't @ me
Tbh that might be good. The US tries to market so much bs and the ultimate goal is to hook us all in so we keep staying addicted to sugar. Most places like where I live here in Seattle have sugar TAX on soda:/ extra $1 everytime you buy anything with sugar its bs

Particles

Power member.
Tbh that might be good. The US tries to market so much bs and the ultimate goal is to hook us all in so we keep staying addicted to sugar. Most places like where I live here in Seattle have sugar TAX on soda:/ extra $1 everytime you buy anything with sugar its bs

Ya we have sugar tax here too!
Seems to be 10-20% depending on the drink. I normally get 2 energy drinks when at work, 2 for £2 for sugar free redbull or 2 for £2.40 for the sugary version. They're small ass cans though for that price