• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Call of Duty CoD 4 Commentary: Justin Bieber sucks

JeterFan428

_vili

I somewhat liked it, don't know about the twitter thing, I don't tweet at all.

But that's a nice quality video,
What program you use for recording?

All programs I got, just suck.

JeterFan428

I somewhat liked it, don't know about the twitter thing, I don't tweet at all.

But that's a nice quality video,
What program you use for recording?

All programs I got, just suck.
I used WeGame. And did you like my little thing in the beginning?

"The sun is chirping, and the birds are shining" XD

Altrouge

Pffft, don't make a twitter :p Dunno, I don't like it lol. Oh, and lol at the Justin Bieber comment, I don't get that kid. He has Selena Gomez as a gf tho o_o. By the way what age are you?

JeterFan428

Pffft, don't make a twitter :p Dunno, I don't like it lol. Oh, and lol at the Justin Bieber comment, I don't get that kid. He has Selena Gomez as a gf tho o_o. By the way what age are you?

I'm 13.

meneer15

For some reason the video takes quite a long time to load. Dunno if that's my internet or whatever. Anyway, I'm now somewhere around 1:50 and I noticed that maybe for the next commentaries you should move the mic a little bit from your mouth, I think it's a bit too close now because your blowing a bit in it and that doesn't really make it attractive to listen to it.
For the rest, nice commentary !

JeterFan428

For some reason the video takes quite a long time to load. Dunno if that's my internet or whatever. Anyway, I'm now somewhere around 1:50 and I noticed that maybe for the next commentaries you should move the mic a little bit from your mouth, I think it's a bit too close now because your blowing a bit in it and that doesn't really make it attractive to listen to it.
For the rest, nice commentary !
I did move it half way through movie

JeterFan428

Do you feel like your kinda talking to yourself jeter? Your video only has 18 views.. Of course it might have more later.

I'm going to let you figure that out yourself.