• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Cocaine

Desiqn

Any users here a regular user of the slopes?
Past few months since breaking up with my ex partner I've been taking cocaine almost every week.
Buying bags up on bags, and wallowing in self pity.

Currently taking a break as I keep blowing blood from my nose, and have a awful pain in my
right nostril, even though I have like a .3 left from yesterday, lmao.

blast

I went through a couple months this year where i was using every week, but I began noticing tons of negative effects in my daily life so i had to stop.

I will still occasionally use but nowhere near as frequent as i was. Also when i choose to pick up i try and only pick up what i think i will do for the night so that way i am not stuck temptation daily by the remainder of my bag.

Desiqn

I went through a couple months this year where i was using every week, but I began noticing tons of negative effects in my daily life so i had to stop.

I will still occasionally use but nowhere near as frequent as i was. Also when i choose to pick up i try and only pick up what i think i will do for the night so that way i am not stuck temptation daily by the remainder of my bag.

See I see it affecting my health and my mentality state, but I haven't done much to stop it at the moment.
I usually buy a gram every couple of days, and sometimes it will last be two days, others it wont last me the night.

Eventually in a few weeks I hope to knock it on the head and focus on my health again.

Matigo

just a guy
I battled three years of meth addiction from 2014 to 2017.
I haven't done coke in about a year now, having kids the only thing I should do is smoke and drink once in a while.
My girlfriend has been talking about going hard for a day or two but I am not sure.

Exist

Formerly @Trap
Spent 6 months doing yey while being unemployed. Somehow... finally got out of my rut and back to working. Haven’t touched the stuff in months. Seems like it’s more of a psychological addiction than a physical one for me.

Grande

Spent 6 months doing yey while being unemployed. Somehow... finally got out of my rut and back to working. Haven’t touched the stuff in months. Seems like it’s more of a psychological addiction than a physical one for me.

Kinda the same boat for me bro, became a lifestyle kinda was fucked. It depends a lot on who you're around though for me anyway. Onward & upwards g

Agony

discord: aguny

Jaii

I haven't used drugs, nor do I have any intention too. However, I'd be super careful with how you go about using coke. I've seen friends OD from the stupidest of times on a night out. I can't relate to this, but just know that people do care about how you are and drugs don't necessarily have to be your choice to divert to.

Psychogenic

I was stupid and decided to do lines upon lines of coke every day for 2 weeks straight until I, too, was blowing tons of blood, and I could barely breathe out of my nose. I'd look up my nostrils with a flashlight and my septum's flesh was straight raw. White patches, little cuts, and blood. Was fuckin' horrible. A month later I had to get treated for a sinus infection because it was that bad.

Never, EVER, again did I decide to do coke and I never will. You can also get septum perforation which simply looking at those images on Google makes me never wanna do that shit drug again.

Kik

Power member.
This is my first post in years lol. But currently on it and have to be up for class in 4 hours. But I used to do a lot, like a 3.5 a week with me and friends for a year+.